simply outstanding ! SPAM for mcdaveinvest.com HYIP Scam

NEEBOO

Banned spammer for McDaveInvest.com
hey guys. I've come across a number of ONLINE INVESTMENT WEBSITES who seems to make lots rosy, unrealistic returns/Payouts on our money invested ... but how do you know u wont throw away the money you invested?

Spam Cat thinks that not following the advice of spammers pushing a criminal HYIP site would be one good way to not thow away your money.

These is one of investors fear ... but the issue is not to allow the fear deter you from investing ... i have seen mcdaveinvestment.com and invested with them. This international company is really paying out. WITH OR WITHOUT PETROLEUM SUBSIDY, WE MUST STAY AFLOAT
DONT BE LEFT OUT

Placing money with a HYIP is a quick way to lose it all.

Stay away from criminal organizations like McDaveInvest.com

NoSpamCat.jpg

I'm a very determined spammer. Send me ALL of your money now.

Looks at all my McDaveInvestment.com Spam
hey guys. I've come across a number of ONLINE INVESTMENT WEBSITES who seems to make lots rosy, unrealistic returns/Payouts on our money invested ... but how do you know u wont throw away the money you invested? These is one of investors fear ... but the issue is not to allow the fear deter you from investing ... i have seen mcdaveinvestment.com - CRIMINAL HYIP SITE and invested with them. This international company is really paying out. WITH OR WITHOUT PETROLEUM SUBSIDY, WE MUST STAY AFLOAT
DONT BE LEFT OUT

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

MACDAVE #Make money online without hassle...Job offers available for people to promote this criminal site

hey guys. I've come across a number of ONLINE INVESTMENT WEBSITES who seems to make lots rosy, unrealistic returns/Payouts on our money invested ... but how do you know u wont throw away the money you invested? These is one of investors fear ... but the issue is not to allow the fear deter you from investing ... i have seen mcdaveinvestment.com and invested with them. This international company is really paying out. WITH OR WITHOUT PETROLEUM SUBSIDY, WE MUST STAY AFLOAT. they are at the moment recruiting agents.
DONT BE LEFT OUT

Come work for McDave's. Lure innocent people in and steal their money. Give all the money to us and we'll leave you behind when the police show up to arrest anyone left in the office.

I can't stop spamming for McDaveInvestment.com

hey guys. I've come across a number of ONLINE INVESTMENT WEBSITES who seems to make lots rosy, unrealistic returns/Payouts on our money invested ... but how do you know u wont throw away the money you invested? These is one of investors fear ... but the issue is not to allow the fear deter you from investing ... i have seen [mcdaveinvestment.com - Mc'Dave Online Criminal Syndicate and invested with them. This international company is really paying out. WITH OR WITHOUT PETROLEUM SUBSIDY, WE MUST STAY AFLOAT
DONT BE LEFT OUT

Give me your money or I'll spam you again!

My mother made me wear diapers until I was 12. That's why I grew up to be a spammer.

hey guys. I've come across a number of ONLINE INVESTMENT WEBSITES who seems to make lots rosy, unrealistic returns/Payouts on our money invested ... but how do you know u wont throw away the money you invested? These is one of investors fear ... but the issue is not to allow the fear deter you from investing ... i have seen mcdaveinvestment.com - Mc'Dave way to steal money from stupid people. This international company is really paying out. WITH OR WITHOUT PETROLEUM SUBSIDY, WE MUST STAY AFLOAT
DONT BE LEFT OUT

#Make money online without hassle...Job offers available (people to get arrested instead of me)

hey guys. I've come across a number of ONLINE INVESTMENT WEBSITES who seems to make lots rosy, unrealistic returns/Payouts on our money invested ... but how do you know u wont throw away the money you invested? These is one of investors fear ... but the issue is not to allow the fear deter you from investing ... i have seen mcdaveinvestment.com Mc'Dave Online HYIP SCAM and invested with them. This international company is really paying out. WITH OR WITHOUT PETROLEUM SUBSIDY, WE MUST STAY AFLOAT
DONT BE LEFT OUT

It's a HYIP scam that's being spammed.
Burning your money would be better. At least you could enjoy the fire.

I am a shameless criminal and I spam too!

hey guys. I've come across a number of ONLINE INVESTMENT WEBSITES who seems to make lots rosy, unrealistic returns/Payouts on our money invested ... but how do you know u wont throw away the money you invested? These is one of investors fear ... but the issue is not to allow the fear deter you from investing ... i have seen McDave's criminal enterprize and made innocent people throw money away by investing with them. This international company is really paying out. WITH OR WITHOUT PETROLEUM SUBSIDY, WE MUST STAY AFLOAT
DONT BE LEFT OUT

CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO NOT LOSE MONEY TO CRIMINALS LIKE MCDAVESINVEST

Mc'dave online investment .... Guys this is a real way to throw away your money!!

hey guys. I've come across a number of ONLINE INVESTMENT WEBSITES who seems to make lots rosy, unrealistic returns/Payouts on our money invested ... but how do you know u wont throw away the money you invested? These is one of investors fear ... but the issue is not to allow the fear deter you from investing ... i have seen mcdaveinvestment.com is the stupidest place to put your money. This international company is really paying out. WITH OR WITHOUT PETROLEUM SUBSIDY, WE MUST STAY AFLOAT
DONT BE LEFT OUT

Mc'dave online investment .... Guys this is me trying to steal your money!!

hey guys. I've come across a number of ONLINE INVESTMENT WEBSITES who seems to make lots rosy, unrealistic returns/Payouts on our money invested ... but how do you know u wont throw away the money you invested? These is one of investors fear ... but the issue is not to allow the fear deter you from investing ... i have seen mcdaveinvestment.com - Mc'Dave Online Investment theft ring - we steal your money. This international company is really paying out. WITH OR WITHOUT PETROLEUM SUBSIDY, WE MUST STAY AFLOAT
DONT BE LEFT OUT

I can't stop spamming and I can't stop lying.

#many thanks to mcdaveinvestment.com. I would like to recommend a simple cure to today's economic turbulence in nigeria. The cure is mcdaveinvestment.com .an international company with apple-mac company as an affiliate. I have invested with them for a number of times now. Dont let this opportunity pass you by.

I am a lying worm who will say anything to get you to give me your money. The Apple Corporation is 100% not affiliated with criminal HYIP sites like mcdaveinvestment.com

Back