Sir Pipsalot's Daily Market Update 11-03-2009

Is this the beginning of the down-hill run?

Wow, what a ride on the EUR/USD last night. I'll bet that hit some SL's. Did this happen to you Sir Pips? I remember you were bullish on the short term... so was I.

Wow, what a ride on the EUR/USD last night. I'll bet that hit some SL's. Did this happen to you Sir Pips? I remember you were bullish on the short term... so was I.

My bias was a bit more bullish on EU short term, and obviously that bias proved to be false. I didn't end up trading anything last night and without a strong bias, I didn't want to keep anything other than long term trades open before I went to bed. I am still long term short EUR/USD from 1.4910 and GBP/USD from 1.6545 from 10-27 and 10-29 and plan to work those low leverage positions for quite some time.

Usually when I have a stronger short term bias and see a clear trade, I'll talk more specifically about the opportunity in here. If you read back, my bias was very hesitant.

many thanks

Sir Pip

Your just getting better and better.

I'm loving you calls - killing the market makers. Love you like a brother but you know that !!!

speak soon.

Signals update: Nov 04, 09

GOLD Sell at: 1096.00 – SL: 1126.00 – TP: Open

Happy trading.

FXDM

Back