Sir Pipsalot's Monday Market Update 02-15-2010

Sir Pipsalot

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hey folks,

The EUR/USD seems poised for another leg lower as discussed last week. With it coiled up tightly on the 15m as I speak, look for a break of 1.3600 to see at least 50 pips lower fairly easily.

Stocks also seem poised for some immediate downside, but with the US Market holiday Monday, I'm not sure how much downside the market will see before Tuesday's open. If you're following my market analysis, you know I've been advocating a fresh short entry around these levels since last Thursday... so feel free to get in short if the price is still decent.

All the news Friday came out too close to expectations for a clear trade, and there's no key economic data due out Monday. The middle of the month can get a bit slow, but we'll have some newsflow items worth trading on Tuesday.

That's all for today's update. If you'd like to learn more about trading or trade along with myself and my collegues, come join us at Profit Mongers. Our subscription is very reasonable at $179 per month, and right now you can sign up for a 2 week trial to get started for only $29. This offer is for new customers only. If you have any questions, you can also email me at sirpipsalot@profitmongers.com

To our success!
Sir Pipsalot

Back