Sir, yes Sir, im here to serve n protect

Can a Broker restrict your account because u did too much trades

• Broker blocked account for 7 days ????

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zimi

Recruit
Thank Almighty God for directing me to your Base., Im very much new to Forex trading but experienced in being scammed, i was about to open a live account with a known broker, when i recieved a disturbing email from them that i exceeded the ammount of short term trades over a period of one week on my virtual account. This made me very suspicious, what if they had my real funds? my funds would be held up in their acccounts for the time that i would be blocked, only god knows what they would be doing with it in that period, However i decided to search for other broker when i stumbled upon the FPA web site, and decided to join,. man i blown away !!! It is really a honour to be a part of your very nesessary and welcomed organization , i look forward to serving and contributing with honour. Zimi.;)

Some brokers do place restrictions on short term trades (scalping), but I've never heard of one that would restrict what you could do in a demo account.

On the one hand, very strict anti-scalping policies are considered to be a sign of a bucketshop. On the other, at least they were nice enough to warn you off while you were still on demo instead of luring you in with an unrestricted demo and then wiping out all your profitable trades.

Back