• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SiriusProSystems.com

General discussions of a financial company
Is this why it has not updated in a couple of days??
I want to reassure all those interested in this EA.
Site of not closed. This site is have called on the revolutionary process of being updated.
Now I'm in another country. According to this there may be delays with working up an e-mail.
Monitoring of this version is now suspended.
Monitoring resume on FPA and myfxbook, with a new improved version of SiriusProSystems part 3 (neural network). Where he worked on accounts SiriusProSystems, in July will resume trading since SiriusProSystems part 3. And they, too, will be included in the monitoring.
SiriusProSystems part 3 (neural network), in a test mode on a real account, he worked for 26 days. During this period, received 67% of the profits.
The main feature of SiriusProSystems part 3 (Neuro Network) -
- Added a filter for the opening of the transaction.
- Removed the use of elements-martingale.
- Using Neuro network algorithm of the program.
Price for a site license for 1 will be set to 495 dollars.
Before the advent of SiriusProSystems part 3 (neuro network), you can still buy the previous version (295 USD).
I would like to reassure all customers who have purchased the previous version - price 295 USD.
All you get SiriusProSystems part 3 (neuro network), as free updates.
In July will be launched Pamm account, all who do not want to use the EA on your account. Be able to invest in Pamm account, investments will be made with 500 USD.
I look forward to your impressions in July, by testing a revolutionary new SiriusProSystems part 3 (neural network)!

I want to reassure all those interested in this EA.
Site of not closed. This site is have called on the revolutionary process of being updated.
Now I'm in another country. According to this there may be delays with working up an e-mail.
Monitoring of this version is now suspended.
Monitoring resume on FPA and myfxbook, with a new improved version of SiriusProSystems part 3 (neural network). Where he worked on accounts SiriusProSystems, in July will resume trading since SiriusProSystems part 3. And they, too, will be included in the monitoring.
SiriusProSystems part 3 (neural network), in a test mode on a real account, he worked for 26 days. During this period, received 67% of the profits.
The main feature of SiriusProSystems part 3 (Neuro Network) -
- Added a filter for the opening of the transaction.
- Removed the use of elements-martingale.
- Using Neuro network algorithm of the program.
Price for a site license for 1 will be set to 495 dollars.
Before the advent of SiriusProSystems part 3 (neuro network), you can still buy the previous version (295 USD).
I would like to reassure all customers who have purchased the previous version - price 295 USD.
All you get SiriusProSystems part 3 (neuro network), as free updates.
In July will be launched Pamm account, all who do not want to use the EA on your account. Be able to invest in Pamm account, investments will be made with 500 USD.
I look forward to your impressions in July, by testing a revolutionary new SiriusProSystems part 3 (neural network)!

im waiting of part 3.. without martiangle i think it will be better. i get losses 10% from my balance yesterday

im waiting of part 3.. without martiangle i think it will be better. i get losses 10% from my balance yesterday
Part 3 huh?.....I haven't read anything good about trading with any neural trading system and now the price is going up? I was set to buy this EA and wasent too worried about the draw downs and the minimal losses, now all of that is out the window!....it's back to watching this EA for another 3 months 4 months again?:confused:

Administrator forum look at this:

Forex Alligator Metatrader Expert Advisor Test by Forex Peace Army

The same IP Server and many other data.

Scamadviser.com | check a website for risk | check if dodgey | check is a website s |check website is fake or a scam
http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/www.fx-alligator.com

Ip Address: 91.207.44.7
Hosting Service: "First Ukrainian Internet Registrar LLC"
Hosting City:
Hosting Region:
Hosting Postal:
Hosting Country: Ukraine
Domain Created: 12 Feb 2013 23:28:06:350 UTC
Domain Expires: 12 Feb 2014 23:28:03:000 UTC
Domain Life: 0
Est Value: 749.86
Ping: 1273