Sirpips success?

jhn

Recruit
I know this question is really throwing it out there but I've considered moving forward with the Diamond program. Does anyone have some feedback on Sirpipsalot success in picking correct trades?

Thanks for any help--J

Diamonds program

Surely there are some folks with the Diampnds program that would like to share their experiences no matter good or bad??????

Thanks--J

I've been in the Diamonds room for a few months now. There are good days and there are bad days. The good thing is that good days outnumber bad days, and winning trades are usually bigger and more numerous than losing trades.

If you get in on the quick, after spike trades, you'll need to pre-calculate your maximum position sizes for 0.5%, 1%, and 2% risk for 15, 20, and 30 pip stoploss since those are the most commonly called trades during the after-spike volatility called in the room. If you have to get out a calculator and run the numbers when Sir Pips says "short it now at half percent risk and 15 pip stop loss" you'll end up missing the trade.

Most after spike trades are 0.5% and 1% with a 15 pip stop loss, but there are a few that deviate from this.

There are also sometimes swing trades given after the news volatility subsides. Overall, I've been very happy with the results of these.

If you are new to the room, I'd recommend demo trading or trading much smaller percentages the first few days until you get used to the room.

Back