• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Skrill.com (Was MoneyBookers.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Hello, some time ago I bought some XRP with Skrill. Than I wanted have my funds back, they answered me that is not possible, because Ripple can't anymore be traded and so they refuse to release my funds. After my request to their support, this is their reply:

"Please be kindly informed that since XRP is no longer available on our platform, we are unable to process any buy/ sell orders related to it.
With that being said, transactions with XRP cannot be performed, as informed in the 'XRP Suspension' email notice we sent you on January 11, 2021.
Kind regards"

I did not received any mail from them even in the spam, anyway the mail argument is controversial, what happened if for some reason I'm not at my computer or I'm in place where I can get the mail ? What happens if for some tech reason I don't receive that ?

Is this a valid reason to block the funds forever ? ( after some months from my request they still say the funds are frozen ).

I think the logic, honest way to treat the matter is that they converted the XRP to the original currency ( Eur ).
So Ok, if I want trade XRP I must do with another provider but AT LEAST I can have back my money !

If you have some crypto with Skrill.... beware ! One day they can decide that your deposit is confiscated !

Any advice to solve the problem ?

Skrill close my account& stole my money , Account was verified & Activated from 2016 ,
I have proof that they are scammers

when ask them about transfer my money to my Bank account ; said that the following in e-mail

Dear Nader Mohamed,
Thank you for contacting the Skrill Help Team.

Further to your inquiry, please note that we are sorry to inform you that during a recent audit of your Skrill account, we found reasonable grounds to discontinue our business relationship. Therefore your account has been closed. Please note that this decision is final.

More information on the issue is available in the Terms and Conditions you accepted when you registered. The following articles apply:

4. Opening Your Skrill Account
[ ... ]
4.5. All information you provide during the signup process or any time thereafter must be accurate and truthful.
[ ... ]
16. Termination and suspension
[ ... ]
16.4. We may at any time suspend or terminate your Skrill Account without notice in case:
16.4.1. you breach any condition of these Terms of Use or any other condition applicable to specific services covered by separate terms and conditions;
16.4.2. you violate or we have reason to believe that you are in violation of any law or regulation that is applicable to your use of our services; or
16.4.3. we have reason to believe that you are in any way involved in any fraudulent activity, money laundering, terrorism financing or other criminal activity.

Kind regards,
Quentin
Skrill Help Team

Attachments

• skrill2.JPG
    skrill2.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hi,

I saw your post about xrp and skrill. Did you manage to get your funds out of skrill? I'm in the same boat...

Back