• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Skrill.com (Was MoneyBookers.com)

General discussions of a financial company
my verification letter had taken only 10 days but after 1 week, I couldn't wait so I have email to Skrill CS to get verification code. Now I'm totally satisfied with this payment service.

Have my account with them for more than three to fours years and i have no problem so far. This is really bad what has happened to you, so it can be solved.

yeah i believe as long you have done th right steps to fullfil the requirements you are good to go :)

Have heard countless complaints about moneybookers, but usually it turned out that the "shady" one was actually the client and not the skrill/moneybookers.

They even helped to retrieve stolen account and money once, so I don't see how strict procedures to eliminate fraudulent activities are bad or scam.

Just my 2 cents to the thread.

yes exactly, I totally agree with you, I might have a soft spot for the guys from skrill coz they did help me with my account issue in the past and they where realy considerate so to say, but they also have to do what they have to do to make sure things do not go the wrong way, i mean regulations and restrictions are there to be followed.

yes exactly, I totally agree with you, I might have a soft spot for the guys from skrill coz they did help me with my account issue in the past and they where realy considerate so to say, but they also have to do what they have to do to make sure things do not go the wrong way, i mean regulations and restrictions are there to be followed.

No, really, all the stories are either from the kids who used parents'/friends'/brother's account or from money laundering activities.

Hi,

First of al excuses for my English. This is the issue i have whit skrill.
About two weeks ago i opened an account by skrill so far so good i deposit 250€ to that account
the day after the deposit they locked the account saying there were not enough documents i send
the documents (ID, prove of living etc..) about 10 times in the mean time but i get no response anymore.
If i try to call i stay in a Que for more than 20 minutes until i give up.
Is there someone who can help me with this i can not deposit to my forex broker because of the skrill issue.
I created a lot of help tickets but they simply don't answer, so i begin to think that skrill scammed me.
so be aware of this company.

Hi,

First of al excuses for my English. This is the issue i have whit skrill.
About two weeks ago i opened an account by skrill so far so good i deposit 250€ to that account
the day after the deposit they locked the account saying there were not enough documents i send
the documents (ID, prove of living etc..) about 10 times in the mean time but i get no response anymore.
If i try to call i stay in a Que for more than 20 minutes until i give up.
Is there someone who can help me with this i can not deposit to my forex broker because of the skrill issue.
I created a lot of help tickets but they simply don't answer, so i begin to think that skrill scammed me.
so be aware of this company.

You are requested to post the issue on the link given above by the administrator, not here.
Here: Money Bookers | Skrill | MoneyBookers.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

never thought of it that way, but i guess yah, there is a big possibility, and usually they rant about how bad the service is with out declaring where they went wrong. coz as long as all the dox are legit and procedures done correctly there should not be any problems, not hassle. :)

Hope I do not have to join the party

Skrill Pulls London IPO.

A classical behavior of scammers! See Skrill Pulls London IPO

If you believe in positive advertising you should believe in negative one too. Let see how much of negative advertising my $80 will buy you.

I had 140$ sent to Skrill from Australia, since, I was burnt by paypal twice.
Now, when I try to log in - Sorry the login failed. Please get in touch with us---
coming every time. This was not the case before. Also there Captcha is almost
impossible to follow. Then several tickets created gone unanswered for long time??
Do u smell a RAT??? I am praying they are not to screw me for this 140$ and if they do,
I will also make a such a stinker - they will be sorry. By the way I am in Japan.
Attachment shows, the tickets created, but never got response. Must say BEWARE.

Attachments

• Skrill-1.jpg
    Skrill-1.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 16
Back