1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skrill.com

Discussion in 'Non-Forex Scam Alerts' started by katmall689, Jun 28, 2016.

1. katmall689

katmall689 Private, 1st Class

28 June 2016

Sir,
    I would like to seek solution to my matter concerning Skrill.com
    I had already closed my account in Skrill.com about a month back
    and wanted to have my balance of USD 490 transferred to my Citibank in Singapore.
    Skrill replied they had closed my account and I need to transfer my balance ( amount not stated by them )
    to my bank. No details were given on the procedure. So I tried to log in to my account on Skril website.
    without any success. I emailed them for their advice on the details on how to log in to my account several
    times daily but received no reply at all. What shall I do from here?

2. JCDenton

JCDenton Recruit

If indeed sufficient time has passed, try looking up their complaince email address on the FCA register and sending one there - I bet you will get a reply very shortly)

3. katmall689

30 June 2016
    Thank you for your reply. Yes I have emailed to FCA the regulatory body in UK to look into my matter with Skrill.com
    I had paid for the Skrill mastercard including shipment charges to Singapore but I was not able to use it at the very beginning when I first received it. Now I want all the charges I paid for this card to be refunded back to me. Despite my several emails daily they refused to give me any reasons at all - why I am not able to use Skrill mastercard in Singapore and other countries. That is why I decided to close my account.

4. katmall689

6 July 2016
    FCA reply is not much of a help because FCA has to remain impartial and will not
    look into individual problem. FCA had notified me that I can complain to them if Skrill does not attend to my problem after 8 weeks without giving me a single reply.

5. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Include the UK FOS if the 8 week deadline passes.

6. katmall689

14 July 2016
    FCA directed me to ombudsman to make my own complaint against Skrill.
    Skrill has replied on the log in to my account by removing the 2FA service so that I can log in my account but I still cannot transfer my balance to my bank in Singapore. Skrill kept silent on my second problem - not able to use my Skrill mastercard in Singapore and requesting for a refund of the cost I paid including shipping charges. Ombudsman has replied they they are investing into my problem with Skrill.

7Bulletin likes this.
  7. 7Bulletin

7Bulletin Private, 1st Class

Does this problem solved after so many times ? I know that with Skrill, you can just withdraw money to the bank directly or to some bank card directly as well. I just can't understand why you closed your account BEFORE withdrawing your funds. I just simply don't get it at all. I would never imagine myself doing that.

: skrill