1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skrill didnt withraw my money

Discussion in 'Non-Forex Scam Alerts' started by Sajjad Ul Wahab, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Sajjad Ul Wahab

Sajjad Ul Wahab Recruit

Hi Every one Sorry my English is Not Good ....
    i open Skrill account before 8years ago then i recvie 3transaction and my account was verified successfully with my bank card and they cut money also from my Bank then i start using my skrill account when i try to send money to other friend then i saw that i am unable to send money to any account i contact to them aftar 3months they reply me that provide us
    National ID card poto copy
    Bank Statment
    Utility Bill
    i provide all documents and that is easy to check on internet then they told me sorry we cant give you access and you withraw your money to bank then we will close your account forever i withraw my money to bank they told me 3business days and 12days pass i didnt recive my money and also they have lock my Skrill account now i am tired to email and contact them that why i didnt recive my money and why they lock my account

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

If you decide you are too tired to email them, then your money is gone forever.

Instead, email them and ask what was wrong with your documents and what other documents you need. Ask a friend with better English to assist you with the emails.

RahmanSL likes this.
  3. RahmanSL

RahmanSL Major

I have been using SKRILL for more than 5 years now. Deposit takes a few days via Bank-to-bank transfer, and few minutes for CC. Withdrawal to my bank account under 30 hours if carried out during normal work days and I just made one two weeks ago.

So, yes, as that Ancient One (and winner of multiple Derby) said, do contact their Support for your issue.

4. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

The privately owned Better Business Bureau currently has Skrill with a "B" rating as a result of 58 complaints among Skrill's 30+ million customers during the 12 months leading up to May 2015. However, abrupt account freezes and withheld funds are an area of concern for customers where Skrill accounts are linked to credit card companies and banks as Skrill has entered into contracts favorable to these financial institutions when disputes arise.

58 complaints ? WHAT A JOKE !

Olieng38 likes this.
  5. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Skype allow you to make call on USA tall free number for free here is the skrill tall free number 1 855 719 2087. Ask one of your friend who speak Good English to have conversation with them regarding your issue. by the way where are you from?

RahmanSL likes this.
  6. RahmanSL

RahmanSL Major

oh-ohhh...think from now onward I better be careful with my transactions through SKRILL...I use Neteller too. You or anyone here heard or know of any issues with them?

7. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

No Issue so far but as per my view Neteller is better than Skrill :)

8. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

9. katmall689

katmall689 Private, 1st Class

29 June 2016
    I cannot even log in to my account after it was closed.
    I tried many times but without success.Then how do I get to
    transfer my balance of USD 490 to my bank in Singapore?
    Now with 2FA it is even more difficult to og in. I sent them emails on how to get the bar code which app I had on my mobile. I also have the Google authenticator app on my mobile.
    Can anyone advise me on where to get the bar code so that I can use the Google authenticator to log in. I received no reply from Skrill despite many reminders daily over a month now.

10. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Have a friend call in claiming the same problem and indicating the need for the bar code before moving large amounts of money through Skrill. See if they suddenly get helpful.

: skrill