Skrill moneybookers no funds reflecting after deposit more than 16 days ago

wayne_ro

Recruit
In 21 November 2018 I transferred funds into my Skrill moneybookers account ZAR1000 from my personal Banking account at Standard Bank SA the funds did not reflect in my skrill moneybookers account after 9 days so I proceeded to contact them using this email address help@skrill.com I then received a notification that my case had been received and was given a case number We have received your inquiry (12325411). Soon thereafter the funds reflected in my Skrill account. The case was closed.
On 18 March 2019 I again transferred funds of ZAR10 000 it has been more than 16 days and no money has reflected in my account. I have contacted Skrill and received yet another case number
We have received your inquiry (13573735), to date I have received no explanation or response from them in spite of the emails I sent. I have logged into my Skrill account and reviewed my case comment it just says pending ....I sent a copy of the transaction statement to help@Skrill.com to verify that I had made the transaction and even uploaded a copy to Skrill and still I have received no feedback. I have thus far received no communication from them at all, the reason why I am writing this review in the hope that something will be done to help get Skrill to resolve this problem . The money I deposited was to be used for Forex Trading purposes.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
In 21 November 2018 I transferred funds into my Skrill moneybookers account ZAR1000 from my personal Banking account at Standard Bank SA the funds did not reflect in my skrill moneybookers account after 9 days so I proceeded to contact them using this email address help@skrill.com I then received a notification that my case had been received and was given a case number We have received your inquiry (12325411). Soon thereafter the funds reflected in my Skrill account. The case was closed.
On 18 March 2019 I again transferred funds of ZAR10 000 it has been more than 16 days and no money has reflected in my account. I have contacted Skrill and received yet another case number
We have received your inquiry (13573735), to date I have received no explanation or response from them in spite of the emails I sent. I have logged into my Skrill account and reviewed my case comment it just says pending ....I sent a copy of the transaction statement to help@Skrill.com to verify that I had made the transaction and even uploaded a copy to Skrill and still I have received no feedback. I have thus far received no communication from them at all, the reason why I am writing this review in the hope that something will be done to help get Skrill to resolve this problem . The money I deposited was to be used for Forex Trading purposes.
Contact them via Live Chat or Phone number to get an instant update on your case.