1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skrill moneybookers no funds reflecting after deposit more than 16 days ago

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by wayne_ro, Apr 5, 2019.

1. wayne_ro

wayne_ro Recruit

In 21 November 2018 I transferred funds into my Skrill moneybookers account ZAR1000 from my personal Banking account at Standard Bank SA the funds did not reflect in my skrill moneybookers account after 9 days so I proceeded to contact them using this email address help@skrill.com I then received a notification that my case had been received and was given a case number We have received your inquiry (12325411). Soon thereafter the funds reflected in my Skrill account. The case was closed.
    On 18 March 2019 I again transferred funds of ZAR10 000 it has been more than 16 days and no money has reflected in my account. I have contacted Skrill and received yet another case number
    We have received your inquiry (13573735), to date I have received no explanation or response from them in spite of the emails I sent. I have logged into my Skrill account and reviewed my case comment it just says pending ....I sent a copy of the transaction statement to help@Skrill.com to verify that I had made the transaction and even uploaded a copy to Skrill and still I have received no feedback. I have thus far received no communication from them at all, the reason why I am writing this review in the hope that something will be done to help get Skrill to resolve this problem . The money I deposited was to be used for Forex Trading purposes.

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Contact them via Live Chat or Phone number to get an instant update on your case.