• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Sky FX - Need a Serious Investigation " Total Scammers"

I am having an issue with a company
014.png

Dear Mr. Hall,

Thank you for the invitation.

We are following standard customer service procedures and I'm aware there have been many attempts to contact you over the phone in several occasions without success.

At the same time we are internally following your case but since we are "on hold" over the phone, the required assistance has not fully performed..

I will inform you when a new contact would be established in order to assist.

Best regards,

Benjamin

The problems I had with this company are as followed :

* Harrassment For Money
* Misleading Information - Promised higher returns for deposits, when in fact they were used to save the account.
* Overinvesting - Taking too many trades and large volumes.
* False Promises - Encouraging me to trade by operation on a 700% margin level
* Trades Made In The Wrong Direction
* Poor Account Mangagement And Lack Of Advice - The account manager claimed he was leaving and someone would replace him and oversee my account and advise me what to do. Nobody bothered to get in touch. I tried to phone and no one answered resulting in my account collapsing.

Hello Des. What's new?

I've not had any more response from Sky FX..... I have more information, what can I do now ?

Benjamin's silence isn't helping SkyFx. There are now cases against them in the Open Cases folder.

Back