Skyfx and melissa mazeres Scam with me and my client !!

avijitpyne

Recruit
hi,

My name is avejit pyne.i traded skyfx two years 2012-2014 as a normal trader .there was no problem in those 2 years .Last November 2014 i made a deal with melissa, that she will give me bonus upon my deposit . condition is i have to lose on skyfx side and made profit in another broker by hedging.Capture.jpg Capture2.JPG.Also IB commission and P/L(10% of my losing in skyfx) commission .after 2 month of trading all my money stuck in my skyfx account.i tried to lose it and make profit in another broker .but 15$K money stuck in my skyfx account .then i ask to cancel the deal and withdraw all my fund from skyfx.melissa deny she will not withdraw my profit .i request her many time to withdraw but she deny every time. in our deal we never agree that profit will cancel.same deal i withdraw my profit 6-7 month ago.Capture5.JPG.but this time she said to me no profit withdraw .then i request for 35% withdraw of my fund that i can trade again and lose skyfx. but she deny .after 3 month of discussion she told me bring some client under this deal and if they deposit she will release some fund.then i bring 1 client under my IB .he deposit and i release some fund then start trading again.i lose all fund within 1 month and continue trading like this .in may my client make huge profit in skyfx about 35$K+.he decided to withdraw all initial fund i means deposit me and my client have 16500$ initial deposit and about 35$K profit.he sacrifice his profit.we agreed me and melissa 2-3 month ago that we will not claim any profit made under this dea and no P/L commission .so we (me and my client) wanted to withdraw our 16500$ initial.then melissa said she will give us 10000$.i tired many time to convinced her to give our initial .she show us a excuse and give us only 10000$.God for sake !! we take 35$K profit as a loss now she start trouble with our initial .after one month of conversation she said she will give us total 10000$.until now she give us 10000$ total.other 6500$ and my IB commission 380 lot not given.Capture4.jpg.this statement melissa send me.i tried to convince her many time .she treat me many time.just show you a FB pic you all guys will understand how she behave with me Capture3.JPG.she use me calling me as her friend.i always and still talked with her with respect .i have full proof of my FB and Skype chat history.i can show FPA all my proof i have told above.i can show my trading account history if FPA want to see .i am not claim any profit from skyfx.i am claiming my initial 6500$ and 380 lot commission 3800$(per lot 10$ ,their eur/usd spread is minimum 2).when i ask for my commission she said liquidity provider takes all.what a funny excuse.

thanks master yoda for your reply.i dont know she is real or not.but i have a doubt.she said she is an account manager.but i see she control skyfx most .how can an account manager control everything.i had a friendly relation with her.she use me and makes misunderstanding with my clients.

now i am inviting skyfx to join this thread.

You made a deal to take a bonus and lose?

Maybe next time you make a deal with a broker, you should get them to agree you are trying to win. :p

You made a deal to take a bonus and lose?

Maybe next time you make a deal with a broker, you should get them to agree you are trying to win. :p

Yes I made a deal with Melissa.but in this deal their not any agreement of canceling any profit.
She force me to agree to canceling profit.i agreed .now Me and my client only claiming our deposit .when I ask for my withdrawal and my IB commission she deny and threat me .

Nobody Scammed Mr Avejit.

Hello All,

My apologies for the late reply but I was considering whether I should reply to Mr Avejit's accusations or just ignore them. I have spent a lot of time dealing with Mr Avejit over the past six months and I was not willing to spend one more second on this subject especially since there is nothing to discuss here. Mr Avejit, is bending the truth, attaching screenshots that are actually incomplete and is trying to play the victim.

Let me explain what really happened.

Mr Avejit was a client of mine in 2012-2013 along with a big group of traders from Bangladesh, back then I was still a new account manager and relatively new in the forex world. Mr Avejit and his friends were using our bonuses in order to hedge and they made a huge amount of profits in SkyFX. Once we realized what was happening we asked them to make a withdrawal of their profits and their balance and to stop trading with us. As an account manager, I always had a friendly relationship with my clients inside and outside of work, I understand that forex trading involves significant risks for clients and the last thing that they need is a company that does not help them, furthermore, my aim is to give traders the most pleasant experience in trading even if sometimes the client is suffering losses. In three years in SkyFX my name has remained clean and clients never complained the way Mr Avejit is doing right now.

Mr Avejit, contacted me in November and begged me to offer him an account with bonuses, SkyFX is an STP broker, which means we do not usually provide bonuses to clients. After Mr Avejit insisted as a friend I decided to make him a favour and let him trade with us and bonuses on another liquitidy provider, considering that he will never be in profit on our side because the Liquidity provider and SkyFX will suffer for this. We finally came to an agreement that if one of the accounts would be in profit, Mr Avejit as an IB will have to bring a new client with a new deposit in order to make a withdraw from another account so that the whole profit and losses are always equal to zero. I asked Mr Avejit to tell all his clients to send me an email acknowledging this deal. Which they did (attached file).

Mr Avejit started with a few clients and all of them were in profit by December, I have adviced him to stop the deal when i saw it started getting out of control but he refused. He then brought another investor who deposited substantial amounts in order to allow himself to withdraw profits from all the existing accounts that were making money. Even though the investor and his clients sent me the same acknowledgment.

Every month, the same discussion would repeat itself, I would advice Mr. Avejit to close this deal and take the money he can but he always came back to me with empty promises reassuring me that he is in control of what is happening. Our risk Management contacted me many times and asked me to stop this but I was always trying to give Mr Avejit another chance.

In May Mr Avejit and his investor, contacted me on Skype and told me that they wish to terminate our agreement, cancelling their profits and return their initial investment. Which is what I did for every account individually. Every account that still had a deposit, I returned the funds. However, Mr Avejit got angry and wanted also initial deposits from the accounts that were at Zero Balance (Due to their own losses). All the accounts in total had $6000 left in initial deposits and Mr Avejit clients received $10,000 from us (which is actually more than what they were supposed to receive). I refused to give him the initial deposits that were lost in the accounts as we have been working for 6 months day and night for Mr Avejit and the company and liquidity provider should make some profits too. In total, the initial deposits came up to $16000, $6000 were given back as they were still in the accounts and it is the client's right to get back his initial deposit that is still in the balance at any time, and $10,000 were amounts that were already lost. From those $10,000 I gave an extra $4,000 to Mr Avejit's clients.

Mr Avejit lied to his investor and lied to me, he played us against each other in order to receive more money in his personal trading account. (Attached file).
Mr Avejit, also lied about his IB agreement, It was agreed that he would get a 10% back on his net losses, (which obviously didnt make any as he stated above he was always in profit) and for any clients that would be on STP accounts without any bonuses he would get a rebate on losses which we did not agree on as the situation was not clear enough. (Attached file)

To conclude, Mr Avejit is acting like a Victim of SkyFX and other brokers but he is the one doing the manipulation: Extracted Thread @ Forex Factory

He is also, pretending by replying to Master Yoda, saying that he doesnt know if I am who I say I am which sounds completely absurd as he has me as a friend on facebook and is seeing all my personal life every day, including my personal phone number.

He has been harrasing me every day and threatening me to come to forex peace army if I didnt give him the money he requested. I simply told Mr Avejit that he is free to come to FPA or Cysec if he would like to share his case with other people. I understand that Forex Peace Army is helping all clients who are suffering from Scam brokers, but in this case who is really the scammer here and who is bending the truth?

I hope I will not have to waste any more time on this subject.

Melissa Mazeres
Senior Account Manager
SkyFX

Attachments

• Acknowledgement.PNG
    Acknowledgement.PNG
    89.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Mr Avejit and Investor .PNG
    Mr Avejit and Investor .PNG
    31.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IB Deal.PNG
    IB Deal.PNG