Skyfx and melissa mazeres Scam with me and my client !!

Melissa, welcome to our FPA site and thank you for shedding more lights on @avijitpyne case.

We at the FPA are not ogre and eagerly "defend" every Trader/Newbies/Opportunist/what-have-you coming here to post their complaints/issues/problems with their brokers/service providers/etc.

In fact, if we think and believe that the Trader/Newbies/Opportunist/what-have-you are here to "threaten/blackmail" their brokers/service providers/etc into paying them, we will defend the brokers/service providers/etc.

Anywhere, as @Master Yoda mentioned above, we await @avijitpyne response with...hummm....bated breath?....and hope we don't die from suffocation :p

So many people come in, scream SCAM loudly, and then conveniently "forget" to check their threads when a broker rep appears.

Melissa Mazeres whom I dealt with the mediation of FPA on a scam-sort of deal with SkyFX. She managed to help me in my case. Now I just received an email from LinkedIn about her. Indeed from her resume, she worked with SkyFX before. I dared not comment on her character, the fault may be the practice of her former company which was being shutdown by Cyprus Securities Commission.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/melissa...of~cta-null-3d1m5l~iu3lp3ui~1o&authToken=sXbg

Back