SkyFX Cheated Me with Their Offer

ibraah0v

Recruit
Before 2 months Skyfx representative gave me an offer with minimum 50/% profit each month if they manage my account with only 10% risk. I agreed with them after they sent me some accounts operated by them and I opened 2 accounts with total 8000$ (first account 145621 with amount of 5000$ and second account 145602 with amount of 3000$) Both accounts start to loss and they stop trading and transferred the money from both accounts to a new account 145753 with a different team to manage the account but after starting trading again money starting to decrease day by day till it was reached to total loss and I tried to solve it with them but they refused and they gave me only one solution which is not fair I have to start trading with them and for every 200 pips they will give me 1000$ till I get my money and now they told me do whatever you want claim with regulation or in FPA they would never help you and they don't even reply to me if I ask them about solutions.

I always advice to every trader that before you jump with any broker please please check reviews about them first and $8k is not a small amount at all to take a risk.

Now come on solution, Do you still access those accounts ?

and how do you deposited money, If you used CC than talk with bank about charge back (It was 2 months than I don't think so its gonna help but you should try).

yes still I can access my accounts and about bank back charge I already ask about it but bank said we can't do anything with your case because it is very late :(

Back