• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SkyFx.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello everybody.
I opened an account with SkyFX just before finding about their problems, and just before their license got removed. After several mails asking for answers and withdrawal, I got the following email last week.

Should I trust it?
Who is uhy-uk.com?

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Trademarker (Cyprus) Limited – In Liquidation
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 17:01:59 +0000

Dear Sirs,

Trademarker (Cyprus) Limited – In Liquidation

I advise that Andrew Andronikou of UHY Hacker Young LLP has been appointed Provisional Liquidator of the above named Company.

It is the Liquidators’ intention that the client monies be returned as quickly as possible. The client accounts have been reconciled and I advise that the amount due to you is XXX.xx USD. I should be grateful if you would respond within 14 days to confirm this amount.

A distribution will be paid as soon as possible into the account which the initial payment was made from.

Should you have any queries please email xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Yours sincerely
For Andrew Andronikou

UHY-UK.COM

Eyal P - Bloom FX - IL Trade - Sky FX - KSF Trade.JPG
Owner of SKYFX, Bloom FX, IL Trade, KSF Trade and Alpha Finex is Eyal P. who was arrested in Poland and is awaiting trial

Hola, recientemente fui estafado por esta empresa skyfx, me empezaron a pedir 500 € por una inversión que cambió sin previo aviso a 1000 €. Posteriormente me dijeron que tenía un beneficio de 15.000 € que tenía que retirar y el costo fue de 2.000 €, una vez pagado me pidieron pagar 1.550 € por el canon de la licencia, lo que no hice. Pueden aconsejarme que haga el reclamo legalmente. Gracias

Hello, I have recently been scammed by this skyfx company, they started asking me for € 500 for an investment which changed without notice to € 1000. Subsequent to this they told me that I had a profit of € 15,000 that I had to withdraw and the cost of it was € 2,000, once paid they asked to pay € 1,550 for the license fee, which I did not do. They can advise me to make the claim legally. thanks

Back