• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem SkyLark Capital Markets HK took about $10k of my money

I am having an issue with a company

KittyT

Recruit
I got scammed by SkyLark and they took about $10k of my money. But since I traded in this process, the balance was about $ 28k, but when I wanted to buy it, they told me that I had to deposit more or they would delete my account. I did not deposit and they moved my account to a company called Sharon.

These two companies are related to each other and the employees of the company; cooperates with scammers and distracts you. They say they can/will get your money back, but they save time in the process. There is no one who has taken their money from the institution and they are lying by saying that there are people who do. Everyone in the message is their own employee and they make it look like they are satisfied.

You can search for this institution on the "Şikayetvar" website in Turkey, everyone has suffered, no one has been paid. In Telegram channels, complaints are written by everyone about this institution.

If you wish, I can share more data and write more articles. The institution claims to be in dubai or england but i think they are in south cyprus.

103 315 760 ASIC Number

Attachments

• IMG-20221017-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20221017-WA0003.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG-20221209-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20221209-WA0004.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_2023-01-20-11-34-45-94_0bea77daeacc231008e293164131bafa.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-20-11-34-45-94_0bea77daeacc231008e293164131bafa.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 27
  • .trashed-1676192940-IMG_20230113_090706.jpg
    .trashed-1676192940-IMG_20230113_090706.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 24
I got scammed by SkyLark and they took about $10k of my money. But since I traded in this process, the balance was about $ 28k, but when I wanted to buy it, they told me that I had to deposit more or they would delete my account. I did not deposit and they moved my account to a company called Sharon.

These two companies are related to each other and the employees of the company; cooperates with scammers and distracts you. They say they can/will get your money back, but they save time in the process. There is no one who has taken their money from the institution and they are lying by saying that there are people who do. Everyone in the message is their own employee and they make it look like they are satisfied.

You can search for this institution on the "Şikayetvar" website in Turkey, everyone has suffered, no one has been paid. In Telegram channels, complaints are written by everyone about this institution.

If you wish, I can share more data and write more articles. The institution claims to be in dubai or england but i think they are in south cyprus.

103 315 760 ASIC Number
Can we have a website address, please?

I made a query on webarchives and saw its activity. Then I saw that I could open a request on godaddy and I did that.

But I can't communicate with metatrader5, I need to shut down their servers.

When I looked at whois information, I realized that there is an area where I can complain to godaddy.
Metaquotes is worthless when it comes to accepting any complaints. They accept zero responsibility for the thousands of scam brokers using MT.

Well, where can I complain in this case? Or what can I do to get it back?
Start by documenting everything for your records. All chat history, screen shots of the website, all transfers, all trades and anything else that may be relevant. Please let us know what country you are from so we can advise where to report the scam.

Start by documenting everything for your records. All chat history, screen shots of the website, all transfers, all trades and anything else that may be relevant. Please let us know what country you are from so we can advise where to report the scam.

I have all kinds of documents from transfers and transaction history and chat logs. I live in Turkey

Back