SKYLINE Brokers 2012 Spamvertising Festival

Hi Adham,

I do agree with you in your opinion regarding bonus promotions in general. But i don't know why i don't like any companies giving bonus unless they are well-trusted company.

Do you get fast support from SKYLINE Brokers as you mentioned you have traded with them before & do they provide trading on MT4 or MT5 ???

Hi all friends :),

Actually i consider bonus promotion introduced from any company as SKYLINE Brokers in their 2012 up to 30% bonus on fund deposits is only a way to let clients protect their margin call levels & provide more free margin facility not as some expect that those additional bonus funds are for withdraw them.

Do you agree with me ???

...and next, there will be a love song reply singing praises about this skyline being a God sent to traders:p

Lordy-Lord! Three guys having a conversation, using the same writing style, with himself. What's next!!!!!

Hi ,

nice replay faten , and i I think that open the account in the coming period too , and i need any help please

Because 2012 is the year that we would like to give more, SKYLINE Brokers is proud to present a unique gift to our VIP clients.

Our technical team is always striving to add new technologies and to make things that seemed impossible at the fingertips of our clients.

The technology of running the desktop version of the MT4 on the iPad, while knowing that regularly the MT4 is not compatible with Apple hardware, comes after a whole year of intense IT research.

Open a live account with SKYLINE Brokers and fund your account with $50,000 or more, we will ship your new iPad with the MT4 terminal right to your home or office wherever you are free of any shipping costs.

Hi ,

Can you tell me why you are writing everything is good with SKYLINE, as i am frustrated with all brokerage companies. what makes SKYLINE better from any other brokerage FX company.

I am about to open an account but i need a trusted company. Can anyone help please.

SKYLINE Brokers own experience

...and next, there will be a love song reply singing praises about this skyline being a God sent to traders:p

Hi RahmanSL,

i will share my experience with SKYLINE Brokers as i have traded with them for 6 months, they are not a bad company at all among its same size companies. I only had an issue with them which is the dealing desk re-quoting for me & this happened 5 times along the 6 months i worked with them.

You know if i am supposed to rate the company i will give them 8/10 on overall progress.

SKYLINE Brokers 2012 Mercedes C Class Raffle, I've just received my raffle ticket

Dears,

I am a client at SKYLINE BROKERS company & i have navigated their website to open an account with them.
I started with a $5,000 live account & after depositing money i received a ticket telling me that i will be in the Grand Prize 2012 Mercedes C Class car that whenever i deposit $5,000 i get an additional ticket.

For me I'd love Mercedes C Class car & i dream of winning the prize, but i hope that this raffle is done under the supervision of any international legal organization thus to make sure it's a fair one.

I don't know if it's true or not just i need to ask why a company like Skyline is giving 30% bonus?
You may say it's Marketing to attract the clients but this attraction will stay till how long??
I entered your website, It's nice one but you have a lot of promotions and It's my right to ask why?
let me see your answer then i will tell if i agree with you or not?

Hi,

This is an excellent, is my understanding that if you opened the account with $ 5000 I can enter the draw to win a Mercedes, frankly, a very lucrative offer, I think I know where you will open my account :)

And if enough people open accounts with $5000, I'll buy a Mercedes with the money I get paid for spamming.

Dears,

I am a client at SKYLINE BROKERS company & i have navigated their website to open an account with them.
I started with a $5,000 live account & after depositing money i received a ticket telling me that i will be in the Grand Prize 2012 Mercedes C Class car that whenever i deposit $5,000 i get an additional ticket.

For me I'd love Mercedes C Class car & i dream of winning the prize, but i hope that this raffle is done under the supervision of any international legal organization thus to make sure it's a fair one.

Back