Skyline Brokers Is Scamming Clients With Illegal Address:

were is your location!!!!!

Dear all
who said the company is scamming and not an organization of Switzerland, Please check our website, if you did not find us saying that we are organization in Switzerland or regulated by FMNA, so what you added through your post? Just (SCAMMING)!!!!!, Besides all the signs and warnings posted through you for another company ( Skyline Advisory Group ) ,As for the rest of the comments did not add anything just to increase the viewing and to appeared in Search

Thank You

Dear Skyline Broker,

Can I ask why did you delete your physical address office in Switzerland? Why are saying now that you don’t have an organization in Switzerland? Do not lie to all traders that you did not had a workplace in Switzerland mentioning in your website SKYLINE | Brokers . To proof my statement I had taken a screen shot of your website before you decided to delete your physical address in Switzerland. Its attached. Also an email was sent to me by FINMA Which I had already posted above. If its necessary I can disclose the name of the person that sent to me from FINMA. You were never even register as a company in Switzerland that’s an illegal act also. You had said in your website that you are located in Switzerland in-order to scam clients with your location. That is called a SCAM. So don’t play clever now and decline that you did not have any physical address in Switzerland!!!! The million dollar question now is to tell all traders were is your exact location in this Planet?????

Attachments

• skylineborkers in switzerland 1..doc
    179 KB · Views: 17
Dear Skyline Broker,

Can I ask why did you delete your physical address office in Switzerland? Why are saying now that you don’t have an organization in Switzerland? Do not lie to all traders that you did not had a workplace in Switzerland mentioning in your website SKYLINE | Brokers . To proof my statement I had taken a screen shot of your website before you decided to delete your physical address in Switzerland. Its attached. Also an email was sent to me by FINMA Which I had already posted above. If its necessary I can disclose the name of the person that sent to me from FINMA. You were never even register as a company in Switzerland that’s an illegal act also. You had said in your website that you are located in Switzerland in-order to scam clients with your location. That is called a SCAM. So don’t play clever now and decline that you did not have any physical address in Switzerland!!!! The million dollar question now is to tell all traders were is your exact location in this Planet?????

Dear.Ahmed

To end this non-logical discussion ,I received a sense that you took a plane and looked us in all the earth but you did not find us, Besides that we're write now to you from space or from the bus station ,and you asked everyone but we, But we unfortunately have to respond to what it says,First, we didn't cancel anything from our site but we want to clarify to likes of you that the branch of our customers services in Switzerland is still under construction ,but is this are just services office for our clients in europe but not the company, This does not mean that a Swiss company or trying to hide behind Swiss nationality , Even if you tried to see the contracts for our organization, or even tried to contact us you will know that the company is not Swiss without contact with any person, As for your question which is not equal to 5 cents , for our legal address follow up this link Corp.delaware.gov/authver.shtml
Authentication #: 7472346
File #: 4719520
for our main CS office send us your information including your country and we will send you as soon as

Thank you

If your legal address is in Delaware, what's your NFA number? Are you registered with any US regulator?

A Delaware company license number does not provide any forex regulation.

All posts made by forums accounts belonging to skylineLLC, Morsy El-Zanaty and shadi fadi originated in Egypt. All 3 accounts were created from Egyptian IPs.

I'd say that pretty much narrows down where Skyline Brokers really is operating from.

Skyline's website doesn't even have a spot for an office in Egypt. All the locations besides Los Angeles now say "Coming soon". A google search on the LA location indicates that it is probably a virtual office.

All posts made by forums accounts belonging to skylineLLC, Morsy El-Zanaty and shadi fadi originated in Egypt. All 3 accounts were created from Egyptian IPs.

I'd say that pretty much narrows down where Skyline Brokers really is operating from.

Skyline's website doesn't even have a spot for an office in Egypt. All the locations besides Los Angeles now say "Coming soon". A google search on the LA location indicates that it is probably a virtual office.

Did FPA confirm now that Skyline brokers work from Egypt and scamming clients with illegal address ?

Both Skyline Broker and GIGFX is scam

Very funny to read to comment from both company accusing each others.
Either ways, both company is not regulated and operate like ghost.

SkyLine Brokers | 2711 CenterVille Rd.,Suite 400 | Wilmington | DE | 19808

GIGFX LLC | 2711 Centerville Road Suite 120,Wilmington,DE 19808,USA | Wilmington | DE | 19808

Both not regulated by NFA and CYSEC, seem that the both address is just virtual office.

If your legal address is in Delaware, what's your NFA number? Are you registered with any US regulator?

A Delaware company license number does not provide any forex regulation.

Delaware is an "offshore" haven so they would not come under NFA jurisdiction as far as I know :)

I just stumbled upon this thread when researching a client and I must say I am perplexed how someone can use the terms such as "scamming", "illegal" and "beware" when describing a company using virtual address for representation in a certain region or country. At least as an online company they provided an address. Furthermore, this company has been in business for over 5 years and this is the only complaint I have found.

With regards to registration, there are NO registration requirements at this time for a FX online trading company to register with FINMA or the NFA unless they are directly soliciting clients in those jurisdictions - particularly when dealing with clients in the Middle East and Asia.

Seriously...if that's the only complaint the person or persons who perpetrated the original post have, they should be libel for defamation of character - post such as these create serious damage to companies and I think the providers of this service have a responsibility to protect against false and damaging postings.

Before throwing out libel accusations, maybe you should see some things that look like they came from Skyline:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...camming-clients-not-secured-members-area.html

You may want to recheck that information about who's required to register.

Those recent CFTC regs apply to companies claiming US addresses or accepting US clients. The CFTC sued some brokers with no US clients just because they didn't ban US residents from signing up. From what I've read, FINMA also cracked down on companies claiming to be Swiss. I see Skyline now only claims Dubai and Los Angeles on their website.

I see no information on Skyline's website about them being registered with any regulator in any country. That alone is enough reason to put them in the "not very safe" list.

Back