Skyline Brokers Is Scamming Clients With Illegal Address:

Ahmed.Mosry

Private
Below is an email sent to me by FINMA (Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority)

Skyline Brokers is not authorized by FINMA. Skyline Brokers is neither registered in the trade register of Switzerland nor listed in the official Swiss phone directory. Their alleged address at Avenue Louis-Casa 18, 1209 Genève does not exist. As Sklyline Brokers is not having a physical presence in Switzerland. SKYLINE | Brokers

Be aware from such a broker as they show they have an address in Switzerland and they claim to operate their customer service in Switzerland.They inform all clients that they are regulated and that they have an office in Switzerland. I hope FPA can advice all clients to be aware from such scammed broker and for FINMA to put them in the black list folder as they try to fool clients.

Below is an email sent to me by FINMA (Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority)

Skyline Brokers is not authorized by FINMA. Skyline Brokers is neither registered in the trade register of Switzerland nor listed in the official Swiss phone directory. Their alleged address at Avenue Louis-Casa 18, 1209 Genève does not exist. As Sklyline Brokers is not having a physical presence in Switzerland. SKYLINE | Brokers

Be aware from such a broker as they show they have an address in Switzerland and they claim to operate their customer service in Switzerland.They inform all clients that they are regulated and that they have an office in Switzerland. I hope FPA can advice all clients to be aware from such scammed broker and for FINMA to put them in the black list folder as they try to fool clients.

Did you check if they have another location , physical location , or all of they address is virtual , because I am see in FINMA web site they listed in black list .

I see a warning for SkyLine Advisor Group here:

FINMA - Details

SkyLine Brokers claims to have a Swiss office at a different address. They claim to be headquartered in Los Angeles.

I don't see Skyline registered with the NFA. It might be a good idea for any clients to call the NFA to discuss this issue.

Skyline

FINMA - Details

SkyLine Brokers claims to have a Swiss office at a different address. They claim to be headquartered in Los Angeles.

I don't see Skyline registered with the NFA. It might be a good idea for any clients to call the NFA to discuss this issue.

Untill this moment no person knows exactly were they are located. All their claimed offices in their website does not have a physical address in any part of this world. They could be in planet Mars. .:D

All the more reason to call the NFA. I hear they have connections at NASA. ;)

FINMA - Details

i have so many friends in USA and they confirm that skylinebroker have nothing in Los Angeles ,why day by day we discover a new scamming broker with virtual address ?
why the online treading software house , give license to any one ?
Pharaoh please tell me how we can protect the traders from this kind of brokers?

Dear all
who said the company is scamming and not an organization of Switzerland, Please check our website, if you did not find us saying that we are organization in Switzerland or regulated by FMNA, so what you added through your post? Just (SCAMMING)!!!!!, Besides all the signs and warnings posted through you for another company ( Skyline Advisory Group ) ,As for the rest of the comments did not add anything just to increase the viewing and to appeared in Search

Thank You

Dear FBA

We formally request cancellation of this text or delay in the search list, especially because all the information in post did not Belong to us , is not only a distortion of the image of the company , I hope response to our request in order to be transparent

Thank You

Last edited:
SkylineLLC
Your post speaks against you

Dear paul
Condemnation of the company is to say false information’s about them, and the company has not said it Swiss, Therefore do not need to regulators in Switzerland, This means that there is no topic for discussion, and we hope from Ahmed to introduce us one of the cases of scamming, upon which he describe us with (scamming) , I think that what we have said is not against us .
Thank you

Back