Sloane Court Capital

RumiBello

Recruit
I am having issues with getting a response from this company Sloane Court Capital to close my account and refund my capital. They continuously have been changing their contact details and their website and log in details to confuse the clients. They do not conduct their business from their registered address and refuse to rind back their clients to discuss details. They have not responded to couriered correspondence and registered phone calls.
Has anyone had similar experience?

Further information on Sloane Court Capital Ltd, based in London, at 122 Leadenhall Street, London England EC3V 4AB,
Websites when first introduced in springtime were www.sloanecourtcapital.com which they claim this was hacked and redirected to an scam insolvency practice.
Then they used www.sccoptions.com which did not have a positive review either on https://www.scamadviser.com/is-sccoptions.com-a-fake-site.html

Now they use http://www.sloanecourtcapital.net

All in the space of a few months. It appears that they have had a buy out or trying to restructure, but without any due regard for their previous clients.

Further information on Sloane Court Capital Ltd, based in London, at 122 Leadenhall Street, London England EC3V 4AB,
Websites when first introduced in springtime were sloanecourtcapital.com which they claim this was hacked and redirected to an scam insolvency practice.
Then they used sccoptions.com which did not have a positive review either on scamadviser.com/is-sccoptions.com-a-fake-site.html

Now they use sloanecourtcapital.net

All in the space of a few months. It appears that they have had a buy out or trying to restructure, but without any due regard for their previous clients.

sloanecourtcapital.com redirected to corbettandwhite.co.uk and sloanecourtcapital.net has login page only.

I would like to advice follow the suggested steps mentioned below here:

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Thank you FX Master , I have tried every possible address for them and invited them and even messaged and couriered their registered address but no avail, they dead silent and avoiding every possible communication and changing their address, company contact details and personal like the wind to keep ahead of the clients requests etc. Any other advice thank you. The account is in my name, happy to pm you the details and have a complete breakdown of all correspondence with them, if you send me an email, happy to share all that with you

Thank you FX Master , I have tried every possible address for them and invited them and even messaged and couriered their registered address but no avail, they dead silent and avoiding every possible communication and changing their address, company contact details and personal like the wind to keep ahead of the clients requests etc. Any other advice thank you. The account is in my name, happy to pm you the details and have a complete breakdown of all correspondence with them, if you send me an email, happy to share all that with you
Then, next step is open an FPA traders court case against them. To do so, follow the suggested steps here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

Back