Slowest withdrawal process ever - gtoptions

MrForexx

Recruit
If you ever consider joining gtoptions don't. You will have major problems recieving money that you want withdrawaled.They will change their story and make excuse upon excuse.

I sent a request on 17 September to have all my money out . They only processed the order through on 22nd October. Money started to come through on 3 November(which was only my deposit money) and have waited patiently for my profits. After another 2-3 weeks and still no profit money I have decided to create more of a fuss such as filing a court case etc. Its now 7 December and the extra money hasn't been recieved but I believe its likely I will get the money in the next few days after being on their back.

WOW, thats like 3 months to get your investment (which i think you are lucky you did) and Im not sure how good are the chances for you to get the remaining but pls do keep us posted..
best of luck

I sent a request on 17 September to have all my money out . They only processed the order through on 22nd October. Money started to come through on 3 November(which was only my deposit money) and have waited patiently for my profits. After another 2-3 weeks and still no profit money I have decided to create more of a fuss such as filing a court case etc. Its now 7 December and the extra money hasn't been recieved but I believe its likely I will get the money in the next few days after being on their back.

Go to live support and speak with them about your issue. If its not work email on every address you can.

Yes, wish I had seen this before I got inolved with them

Asked for withdraw on the 2014/07/26 it was suppose to take only 3 days, I have had lots of contact from pete the broker and he keeps on saying it is in hand we'll of this post the money is still in my account on there system.

So three working days I was told when I spoke last Wednesday so money should be on its way tomorrow, called Friday but everyone was busy help desk straight to answer phone. Weeken come and gone so gave it to end of day, should have know better.

Monday (tonight) evening left another message on answerphones.. Might just have to report this to the FCA here in the UK.

FX Spreadtrader

Back