SLS Trades Scam

I am also a client of SLS Trade and currently have a pending withdrawal request about the amount I have deposited by credid card. The withdraw request I did on 29 March at 13:10 p.m. London time.
My first witdraw request I did in Nov. 2016 was rejected with this explanation:
funds must be taken out the same way they came in, this means that you can;t withdraw the whole amount of funds on the same withdraw, you need to make two withdraw requests, one on the credit card on which you have deposited, and the other one of profits on wire. Unfortunately, you can't withdraw profits smaller than 500 USD.

Meanwhile was able to gain and my profit is over 500 USD.
I will flow up the issue and give update here again about my withdraw requests.

Today I can declare unfortunately my withdraw request ist still not completed. I can still see the balance on my Metatrader plattform.
The website of slstrade.com is not available, so I can't check about my pending withdraw request there. Also the related site forexprime.com/ is not available.
The customer support of sls Trade also didn't reply to my e-mail request from the 31st March 2017 concern the outstanding money transfer.

Today I can declare unfortunately my withdraw request ist still not completed. I can still see the balance on my Metatrader plattform.
The website of slstrade.com is not available, so I can't check about my pending withdraw request there. Also the related site forexprime.com/ is not available.
The customer support of sls Trade also didn't reply to my e-mail request from the 31st March 2017 concern the outstanding money transfer.

I would like to Invite SLStrade to join this thread via email. But my mail was rejected to send today.
Also their website is unaivalable https://www.slstrade.com/
What to do now?

I got suprising e-mail today from SLS Trades:

Dear client,
On Wednesday, 5th April slstrade.com will change its name to slstrades.com apart from the name, everything else will stay the same. You still have access to the same trading platforms and your money and data are still safe and protected.
If you have any questions or concerns about this change, please don't hesitate to contact us
by email: support@slstrades.com or by phone 44-203-7697643

Best regards,
Compliance and Back Office Department

Phone: 0044-203-7697643

I immediately sent an e-mail with the reminding about the pending withdraw request granting time to proceed it until coming Monday.

Dear client,
On Wednesday, 5th April slstrade.com will change its name to slstrades.com apart from the name, everything else will stay the same. You still have access to the same trading platforms and your money and data are still safe and protected.
If you have any questions or concerns about this change, please don't hesitate to contact us

Best regards,

I immediately sent an e-mail with the reminding about the pending withdraw request granting time to proceed it until coming Monday.
Hope give us strength and lets hope that you will get positive response by Monday. Keep us updated.

Dear client,

Best regards,

after another 6 days

Dear client,

Best regards,

another 6 days have passed by without SLS Trade reacted. Today I follow up did a Scam Alert and also left a review here on the site

Back