after 15 months
-Profit 74.61%
-Losses 0%
-Ads.Drawdown 0%
-Daily 0.22%
-Monthly 4,80%

Screen shot 2013-07-04 at 15.38.23.png

Screen shot 2013-07-04 at 15.38.33.png

It is not free - off course - and for this reason I cannot share with you here the strategy.
And also because - paradoxically - the strategy is very easy to understand for those who have no previous knowledge of forex.
For traders that love technical analysis is very difficult to understand our approach. And only being followed and monitored they can understand the goodness of Smalfi trading system.
Unfortunately, many traders are still too tied to the equity curves and to the Drawdown. Two things that with our approach does not matter!

Smalfi is a complete trading system, a forex strategy all inclusive and exhaustive. You get a single course and you are fully independent.
You don’t need to buy anything else, there are no more books, no video courses, no signal services, nothing of nothing.

The monthly income of #Smalfi Method varies depending on the market volatility.
In 2011, the system has made ​​a profit of 62.5%, while in 2012, the year of low volatility, made ​​a profit of 29.5%.
These figures refer to #Smalfi Method classic 21/1 without personal changes made ​​by the individual trader.

A strategy like this can be free?

The method is taught in just SEVEN HOURS of INDIVIDUAL coaching and then it takes only FIFTEEN MINUTES a day care platform.
The math is not discretionary and does not suffer the psychological effect, which is the main cause of loss and frustration.

A strategy like this can be free?

The Smalfi trainer who teach you the trading method, will be at your disposal for any doubt, even after the course. You’ll be helped not from one, but from a whole staff of professional traders who works with the same methodology and will help you while your trading activity.

Smalfi is not only a trading strategy, is a PROJECT. A huge revolutionary project that goes far beyond the simple trading.
But to understand this you have to become part of the community.

This thread was born with the aim to show you that the strategy works. And works very very well, without any losses.
And every month - no matter if you are in a trending market or ranging market - you make profit.

I read with great interest this thread and I can not deny it is a little while I'm looking for more information about this Smalti Mehotd, on the internet
but I always just found stuff written not so well

It's smell like a rat
No true statements, only graphs.

Only self-reviews......
I mean, you're blowing your own trumpet mate

but I wanna trust you..... if you were FAKE you were already unmasked
then
there has to be something real ....

dear moneynostress_gabryfdl , listen to me
If I purchase the course and it does not works......?

I try to answer you point by point

Only self-reviews......
I do not understand your objection. Only who tried us is able to provide a trusted review, right?
We have only positive reviews from our customers. Customers that very often join our community immediately after the end of the last session.
The Company is in rapid growth, the Strategy works (and works very well), it preserves the capital, so....it is impossible that someone don't like it! :)

then
Exactly. Internet is our power.
Yes, it is true that the Forex world is full of sharks, but in the long run only honest realities never stop to grow.......
and we are fully aware of our potential!

It's smell like a rat
Only graphs? Yes but verified from third-party sites
No statements? We can provide the statements and eventually also the access to the corporate account
through a Skype call with screen-sharing, but only after the purchase of the course (resulting in signing the Non Disclosure Agreement too),
because the Smalfi Method, in synthesis, is very simple to use and has a very intuitive approach in placing orders with naked charts.
Its money management is handled with maths and an expert-eye could understand the pattern of the strategy even only by the statements.

If it doesn't works you'll receive back the money. But never happened up to date!
First of all you have to prove that it doesn't works; and I can assure you that it is a waste time, because....It works.
Second: All of us follow the same pattern, the same strategy, the same money management. For this reason when we talk about us we talk about a "community". This is a non directional trading strategy. A repeatable strategy!
If you follow the instructions blindly you completely eliminate the trader's discretion. This is the reason why we affirm, without any fear, that our methodology is the best above all for those who approach the Forex for the first time.

Last edited:
Update of the end of July

After about 16 months this is the situation
-Profit 81.20%
-Losses 0%
-Ads.Drawdown 0%
-Daily 0.22%
-Monthly 4,88%

SmalfiDiMarexReal.png

SmalfiDiMarexMonthly.png

Last edited:
I read with great interest this thread and I can not deny it is a little while I'm looking for more information about this Smalti Mehotd, on the internet
but I always just found stuff written not so well

It's smell like a rat

Only self-reviews......

then

dear moneynostress_gabryfdl , listen to me

Finally the agreement between Smalfi Planet and some of the most known brokerage firms has been signed, and finally it can give you best answer to your concerns. This agreement, that if you want to read you can find here), shows even more that we are not a... straw fire! :)

Back