Small Investment...

small investment are good for newcommer.
Yes I think so too, as newcomer also they can trying using bonus no deposit from broker that offer bonus, for learning purposes using bonus no deposit will free from losing real money, and if they can fulfilled all requirement to eligible withdraw profit bonus hence will possible making cash money from zero capital

Small investment is a safer way for beginners . They can get real trading experience with it. However never try to make high profits with small investment because this thing will more risky even blow your account.

I would like to say that $200 is not a small investment, you can grow efficiently with this investment and I think it is ideal investment after having proper knowledge and demo trading experience, carry on your work with this investment, it is enough investment.

I would like to say that $200 is not a small investment, you can grow efficiently with this investment and I think it is ideal investment after having proper knowledge and demo trading experience, carry on your work with this investment, it is enough investment.
Indeed we can, but this is not easy task also, because we need higher best trades and the market also support us, patience is very important to grow up these amount of money, not always in trades we can making profit and sometime loss occured but yes still possble

$200 is a very small investment. You have to be really skilled to start that low and grow to a four and then five digit equity.

$200 is a very small investment. You have to be really skilled to start that low and grow to a four and then five digit equity.
Some broker offer micro account or cent account, with small capital as good for practice use real money but still included on low risk if using cent account, indeed profit also will slowly but safier than standart account

Some broker offer micro account or cent account, with small capital as good for practice use real money but still included on low risk if using cent account, indeed profit also will slowly but safier than standart account
Yes, but only for practice. Otherwise it makes no financial sense. You'll have to hit large lots and then will get wiped out quick.

i think when the profit of small small account is join it become a big account .so, small account is best.

Yes, but only for practice. Otherwise it makes no financial sense. You'll have to hit large lots and then will get wiped out quick.
I think we need control greedy, and we can use low leverage to prevent from greediness although we use small capital but if we having intention for learning still possible start with these amount capital

Small investment is not a problem if you are a skilled trader. A trader who don't exactly know how to manage his risk can't trade with small or big capital.

Back