Small Investment...

of course main skill is to find right entry and close positions according to the market and good trader can make profit with small investment too, he is not in hurry to take high risk . Slowly he can make profit that can grow his capital as well.

Small investment is a safer way for beginners . They can get real trading experience with it. However never try to make high profits with small investment because this thing will more risky even blow your account.

I guess starting with small is a good way to check any broker live account as well as their processes, and as for earning related idea i think that these small amounts are also good for making reasonable returns on investments.

A trader can easily trade on small investment as well. The necessary thing is that he should use good money management and don't expect too much of bigger profits.

Expecting much bigger profits on small amounts means taking high risks and utilizing high leverage which may also leads to margin call. So it may the greed that blew off these small amount as well. I better suggest we should only seek small but consistent profits on our invested capital.

Good explanation about using risk and profit expectations. It is highly dangerous to use high leverage with low capital in trading account. small investment gives low profits . One c an make regular profits rather than he take high profit one time with this amount.

Small investment will only make your profit earning speed very low. But if you can't afford a high investment then you have to cope with this reality and trade according to your small investment.

I have seen large number of people failing due to lack of knowledge about investment, they join forex with small investment and failed. I would like to say that you are thinking quite right and 200$ are quite sufficient amount to start this lucrative business

Proper knowledge and proper investment both are important for traders. Just knowledge can not bring profit when you had very low investment. And high investment goes waste without skill and practice so when you decide for trading you should have both things .

Trading with small investment we can using cent account, this good for learning as newbie, some broker offer cent account and we can trying with small deposit so if might still get fail hence not too much money and not too much paintful

Trading with small investment we can using cent account, this good for learning as newbie, some broker offer cent account and we can trying with small deposit so if might still get fail hence not too much money and not too much paintful

One can learn and if he properly apply good money management, then he can grow this account into a reasonable one to trade in it.

Back