Small Investment...

Well, in Forex business your knowledge is your main investment actually! That means, if you have enough knowledge than you would be able to overcome this problem! But that doesn’t mean, I am against on high trading investment! Obviously, high trading capital is always helpful but traders need to invest after ensuring their trading skill.

Small investment isn't a problem if you are depositing it for the sake of practice in your real account. But if you want to make withdrawable profit from small account, then you will face problem.

In my opinion, any successful trader keeps on building an appropriate approach that helps them foresee the risks associated with their investments and a better money management to manage these associated risks.

I completely agree with downtrend here, small investments can be used for testing purpose and mastering your skills in trading. Once you feel comfortable and start making enough profits, going forward with the large amount should not be a problem

Please, if you are not sure about your trading skill then don’t waste your money! Here, your knowledge is your main investment! Like, if you have only 50$, then you can make it massive by using good opportunities of market according to your fresh knowledge! I believe, small capital is not a big deal for good skilled Forex trader!

Please, if you are not sure about your trading skill then don’t waste your money! Here, your knowledge is your main investment! Like, if you have only 50$, then you can make it massive by using good opportunities of market according to your fresh knowledge! I believe, small capital is not a big deal for good skilled Forex trader!

The amount of trading capital that we are using must be such that it should support the free margins in our trading accounts. This is required since we need to do our trades and also keep some backup funds in the case of a need arises :D

Forex is lucrative for those who start the business with reasonable amount after having good knowledge and demo trading experience, I would like to say that $200 is reasonable amount and you can earn and can survive efficiently with this investment, it is not small investment.

You can also take part less than $200 in forex trading. Brokers give you facility to open micro or cent accounts for real trading.It will give you a big chance to face real market with real amount you will get real experience too.

You can also take part less than $200 in forex trading. Brokers give you facility to open micro or cent accounts for real trading.It will give you a big chance to face real market with real amount you will get real experience too.
I am also using cent account and only start with small capital, in my point of view is only spent money that afford to lose, start with 100$ also already good amount if use cent account for learning purposes, using smallest lots size still safe in my opinion

Only one wrong decision can destroy such kind of investment, I would like to say that small investment is the major reason of failure, so we should start this business with at least $500 after having proper knowledge and vast demo trading experience.

Back