Small Investment...

Only one wrong decision can destroy such kind of investment, I would like to say that small investment is the major reason of failure, so we should start this business with at least $500 after having proper knowledge and vast demo trading experience.
These amount capital big in my view, on my trading still using smallest capital on cent account, I like use cent account because low risk and for learning process will not too much losing money because I can start with smallest capital like as 100$

Of course small investment is big advantage you can learn a lot from cent accounts. Even I use $100 for many months, did many experiments , loose in trading too but it not effect a lot on me as people with big investments feel bad after loss.

Small investment is safer side for new traders. It is good idea for then that they can join real market even with less amount. They will face all real market issues and learn from it . It will be a good training for them to decide for next investment.

I often read on different forums, that there is no sense to start trading with less than $500.
I absolutely don`t agree with it. Of course, if you trade with small deposit, you won`t get much profit. On the other hand, you won`t have big losses, which is more important for beginners.
It`s better to practice with small deposit for a while, maybe on cent account.

Hi Guys,

This is my first post here at FPA, I'm very new to Forex coming over from trading Binary Options for 10 months......Yeah, I know right!

I've been reading into the Military School for a couple of weeks now, slowing chugging through the the great information provided. I'm also following Jarratt Davis very closely to gauge how he trades the fundamentals as this way of trading is really what brought me over to the light.

The question I have is, not having thousands at my disposal to invest with, would $200 be a reasonable deposit to begin with?

Any feedback on small investments would be highly appreciated, I plan to start a demo account shortly and use that until I feel comfortable enough to use a live account but I just trying to feel for what kind of deposit amount I could see respectable returns from.

Thanks in advance :)

Well 200$ is ok to start with. But did you do enough demo trading. Demo account is like a laboratory. Here you have to do all the research. Once you get a good strategy, a good risk and reward ratio, and a good risk management system, you are prepared for live trading. Those who want to start live trading, please check whether you are prepared or not.

But what happened when you did start trading with a big account............
of course will different our level margin will strongest than small capital, using big capital we can trading with reliable strategy like as averaging trading, or we can trade with long term trading plan, will different use small capital, if one first order facing loss hence will decreasing equity and narrowed new opposrtunity to open order

Forex market is offering versatile money earning sources to the currency exchange traders so that no matter whether a trader has big or small investment, he can earn good money. But a trader will require proper money and risk management if he actually wants to multiple his money. Thereby no matter whether you are a mini or standard traders you will subject to the same volatile and uncertain forex market due to the infrastructural natures and features of it.

I am always p[referring to work with smaller lots and thereby smaller risks due to inherent riskiness and volatilities of this world currency market. however, with the utilization of this technique I prefer to use stop loss, take profit or trail stop, to avoid unwanted risks and protect my invested capital.

I recommend to start with a demo account and then investing real money. I do not know in which country you are living, but $ 200 in our it's an excellent starting capital for investment, and with a competent approach you can gradually and stably exaggerate it. Unfortunately, I did not manage to do it and I lost it, but if I did everything correctly, success will not keep me waiting, even if I invested only $ 100.

Beginners are advised to start their trading career with small investments. The probability of errors and mistakes is quite high on the Forex market. The leverage offered by the brokers can be generated to keep the things going back on track if some trades go wrong in the beginning.

Back