Small vs. large

If they want to use sock puppets as a teaching tool, I will permit it. Companies will need to inform me about this in advance. Then I will decide on a case-by-case basis whether or not the sock puppets need to be identified as representatives of the company.

So far, this is the only company sock puppet conversation that didn't attempt to teach people to give money to the company. My guess is that the conversation was abandoned before it got to the "Gallant is a good broker" stage when the fake reviews didn't get approved.

I am waiting for the programmers to finish a special request. When a broker or other forex company leaves a fake review for itself, I remove the rating and add a note about where the review really came from. When the programmers are done, I'll be able to manually assign a zero star rating to a review that I am certain is fake and was placed by a company employee. That will make the consequences for fake reviews a lot worse.

If they want to use sock puppets as a teaching tool, I will permit it. Companies will need to inform me about this in advance. Then I will decide on a case-by-case basis whether or not the sock puppets need to be identified as representatives of the company.

So far, this is the only company sock puppet conversation that didn't attempt to teach people to give money to the company. My guess is that the conversation was abandoned before it got to the "Gallant is a good broker" stage when the fake reviews didn't get approved.

I am waiting for the programmers to finish a special request. When a broker or other forex company leaves a fake review for itself, I remove the rating and add a note about where the review really came from. When the programmers are done, I'll be able to manually assign a zero star rating to a review that I am certain is fake and was placed by a company employee. That will make the consequences for fake reviews a lot worse.

You are on the ball, AsstModerator. I am very impressed that these clowns didn't even get to the next stage before you caught them. Is it the multiple accounts from the same IP that is flagged?

Back