• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Smart Forex Funds

PedroF

Recruit
Has anyone heard of Smart Forex Funds ? smartforexfunds.com

Please take a look to this page: .smartforexfunds.com/past-performances

Wow, lets investigate!

Past performance is a pretty graph. I can make you one in Excel if it will make you send me all your money.

Madhoff promised 10% per year. If these people could make 10% per month, why don't they rule the world yet?

Unless they are willing to provide investor access to a live account with a 10k opening balance that's been showing these claimed returns for at least 12 full months, put this in the "too good to be true" category, take your money, and run the other way.

If they do provide investor access, your next question should be which broker you can deposit to (NOT using their IB link) and what regulations are they and the broker under.

Smartforexfunds

Has anyone heard of Smart Forex Funds ? smartforexfunds.com

Please take a look to this page: .smartforexfunds.com/past-performances

Wow, lets investigate!

I do have an Account with smartforexfunds!! I was looking on this scam company's like Exential Group and so on...

Smartforexfunds was for me the most transparent company as they work with proper Banks like Swissquote Bank.
I have full control about my money because i am the owner of my account, the account is on may Name with account number at the swissquote bank, and i can monitore it 24H live.
If I am not happy how Smartforexfunds trade, I can call the bank and stop it immediately. Cash withdrawal takes 2-3 banking days as it should be and not 15-20 like exential group. Why because my money is at a bank and not with a broker somewhere!!!! Smartforexfunds is only trading on my behalf. So far the returns around 7-9 % and you can see live what positions are opened on the market and when they close it.

Of course this is a risky market, however if you want good returns you have to risk. If you don't want to risk buy funds and pray that you will get some return in 20 years!!

I cash my profit every month and as I am said it takes 2-3 bank working days. Because i submit the withdrawal form to the bank and not to a broker!!!!!!

Nice to see that there's a MyFxBook account to back up the claims on the website.

It would be even better to back them up with an FPA Performance Test.

Hi Pharaoh. I am following this site for a while and it is really interesting and useful. I would like to invest in the Forex market and some friends of mine invested in Exential and in Smart Forex Funds. Could you, please, tell me why should they be scams? Why it couldn't be real? The risk is real, I know, but why a scam? Thank you

Please read the entire Exential thread carefully. Pay special attention to where I quote warning signs by regulators.

Is is possible for there to be a financial miracle? Maybe. Is is possible for someone to scam millions with a false claim of a financial miracle? Yes, it happens all the time. Has anyone ever provided solid verifiable, long-term proof of a financial miracle? Not yet.

Yes, I understand.....it is too good to be true.....but.....I have friends that are "playing/betting" in the Forex Market and they are making much more of 10% per month.....sometimes 5/6% in 1 day.....not everyday :)))
If you visit the HotForex website and see the PAMM section you can see brokers that are making (from 700 days) an average of 300-500% per year......why 100% shy old be a scam?
Smart Forex is more "transparent" but they are still making 10% per month.....are they a scam as well?......why?
Thank you again
Piero

S
Yes, I understand.....it is too good to be true.....but.....I have friends that are "playing/betting" in the Forex Market and they are making much more of 10% per month.....sometimes 5/6% in 1 day.....not everyday :)))
If you visit the HotForex website and see the PAMM section you can see brokers that are making (from 700 days) an average of 300-500% per year......why 100% shy old be a scam?
Smart Forex is more "transparent" but they are still making 10% per month.....are they a scam as well?......why?
Thank you again
Piero
should be.....not "shy old".....sorry

Their myfxbook account looks impressive; they got lot of pips, 40% gain, and low drawdown. For some reason they stopped updating it from September, 11th and open trades are private. Maybe you should wait and follow their performance for a while, or to look for a third-party verification.

Back