• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Smart-Pips.com

General discussions of a financial company
These profits shown in Russian currency (RUR, 1 USD = 33.98 RUR). If you convert in to USD it will make sense regarding to lot size and pips.

please i want to buy this product but could not get through,help to tell the organisation to accept master card or bank wire so we can benefit from it.
James from Nigeria thanks.

Liqpay is a disaster, the ea is really good

Liqpay gave me only problems. Contact smartpips and ask to send the money with Skrill. This works!

Liqpay failed, but not in an explicit way. It sent me back to the smartpips page without saying whether it succeeded or failed. Then a few days later, I tried using my credit card for something else, and the transaction was declined. Turns out my bank froze the card when they saw the attempted liqpay transaction. I told my bank it was really me, did the transaction again and it worked. Liqpay must be used for drug dealing or something. I don't know why he can't use bitcoins instead... It's the way of the future and has negligible fees for accepting them. Sometimes no fees.

The ea performs quite well, and I believe the method is very sound. It looks like its buying euro breakouts and selling euro breakdowns during liquid times in the market with a trailing stop. Breakouts work! Of course there will be periods of drawdown, but in the fullness of time, I trust this method and the expectancy should be positive.

Does the EA have a parameter for a hard stop loss?

The maximum variable stop loss of 155 pips seems high. I'd rather limit it to something under 100.

Also, has anyone done a backtest for 10 years or more?

stop loss, etc.

Does the EA have a parameter for a hard stop loss?

The maximum variable stop loss of 155 pips seems high. I'd rather limit it to something under 100.

Also, has anyone done a backtest for 10 years or more?

155 is the hard stop loss parameter. But it very rarely gets used. Almost always the trail kicks in.

But that is completely configurable by the user. You can make it 100 if you so choose. For some reason, I can't get a bunch of data in my platform for long-term backtesting. But I suspect the pip trail would need to be reoptimized from time to time, in particular. I don't think performance of the ea is closely linked to the hard stops because they are so infrequently selected.

Bottom line is this thing goes for breakouts/breakdowns in the most liquid currency pair at highly liquid times and expects such a move to have some carry-through. That's the guts of the ea. As an overall strategy, I think that's sound, though the parameters may require tweaks from time to time. I'm counting on Sergey to provide those.

Dear SMX trader,

Could you please give me smart pips email address that you used as the one on their web does not work.

Thanks.

Back