Smart Standard Solutions SCAM / smartstand.org / 365change.net

Bonjour
Merci pour les infos ci dessus, ils attaquent maintenant les anciens clients OPTIONBIT français
à fuir
Cdt

Thanks for the informations, they now try to attack formers OPTIONBIT french customers

Here is a long story with 2 screenshots about
*** Global Finance Rescue ***
and "Chief Consultant Mary Price" and "Senior Consultant Linda Garner"
- whatever the real names are, who knows?

- I did not upload ID or passport or driver's licence, so I do not know,
how the scam(?) goes after "verification"
- they want a 10% commission for this "service"
- I have been contacted by phone from other "rescue" services. I have never used the "services".
- one "rescue" service wanted to know the login and password to my cryptowallet!!
I do not have cryptos /;
<sarcasm warning> And if I would have cryptos, sure I would tell about it to a "rescue service", like everybody else on this forum, right? <end of sarcasm>
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Dear MarkkuP ,

This is Mary Price and I am contacting you in regards to your investment with BinaryOnline . I wish to notify you concerning your Investment refund from BinaryOnline .

You should understand that all investors with BinaryOnline are entitled to take back their investment plus profit accrued to them to their bank account today.

We understand that you have been contacted numerous times about this situation and as such, you should endeavor to respond to this message as soon as possible to enable us to finalize the process of getting your funds remitted back to your account.

Kindly note that failure to respond to this message within the shortest possible time, such funds would then be transferred to a trust fund for charity purposes.

Confirm your phone number for assistance.

--
Best regards,

Mary Price
Chief Consultant
Global Finance Rescue
Tel (+31203694171)
-.-.-.-.-.-

Hello Markku

After a thorough investigation of the BinaryOnline case by the Finance Ministries in Europe and Cyber Crime Commission, the company was closed down due to their illegal activities on the financial market.

Some of them are trying to reduce their sentence by cooperating with the prosecutors, so they exposed the location of stolen assets and also the database of all the clients that made an investment with them irrespective of the initial deposit your name and email address were on the database.

Before we proceed I need you to provide answers to the following questions to be sure I am in contact with the right person

Can you confirm the year you made the investment with BinaryOnline?

Did you suspect them in any illegal activity against you? Maybe they were not 100% honest with you ...

What kind of proof of your investment in BinaryOnline do you have? (DOD, Bank Statement)

How did you transfer the funds to them? (Credit/Debit Card, Wire, Crypto)

Did you try to get your money back?

How much money did you invest with them in total?

I need you to forward the proofs to me so we can proceed to the next step, if you do not have any proof to back up your claim, you will have to accept the amount that has been recovered.
-.-.-.-.-.-..-

Dear MarkkuP,

This is Linda Garner, senior consultant at Global Finance Rescue.

I wish to inform you that this is a final notification concerning your Investment refund from Binary Online.

You should understand that all investors with Binary Online are entitled to take back their investment plus profit accrued to them to their bank account today.

We understand that you have been contacted numerous times about this situation and as such, you should endeavor to respond to this message as soon as possible to enable us to finalize the process of getting your funds remitted back to your account.

Kindly note that failure to respond to this message within the stipulated time of 4 weeks such funds would then be transferred to a trust fund for charity purposes.

Kind regards,

Linda Garner
Senior Consultant
Global Finance Rescue
Phone : 31203694171
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hi Markku Peltola

Your recovered funds are currently in cryptocurrency; it has to be converted to a currency that is payable to your bank account.

Here are your login details for your withdrawals

1. Follow the link to log in: 365change.net

2. Login using your email address:

3. Password: ------___________

You will have to copy the password directly as it has been encrypted to avoid mistakes.

Click on "Verify now" to start with the verification process.

Kind regards,

Linda Garner
Senior Consultant
Global Finance Rescue
-.-.-.-..-.-.-

and then see the screenshots attached.

Attachments

• Ashampoo_Snap_2021.04.08_11h50m26s_001_.png
    Ashampoo_Snap_2021.04.08_11h50m26s_001_.png
    91.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Ashampoo_Snap_2021.04.08_11h50m58s_002__LI.jpg
    Ashampoo_Snap_2021.04.08_11h50m58s_002__LI.jpg
    517.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Ashampoo_Snap_2021.04.08_12h06m09s_003_.png
    Ashampoo_Snap_2021.04.08_12h06m09s_003_.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 5
Global Finance Rescue' s representative called Paul Hill contacted me about my loss with Option Stars. Similar story like in the cases of others even the same wording in messages. Currently I was given over to Charles Martins who explained me the process of getting back my lost investment. Of course he requires 2,5 % of the total value of the refund before It will be transferred to my bank account. So, make this comment short. Is GFR a scam?

Global Finance Rescue' s representative called Paul Hill contacted me about my loss with Option Stars. Similar story like in the cases of others even the same wording in messages. Currently I was given over to Charles Martins who explained me the process of getting back my lost investment. Of course he requires 2,5 % of the total value of the refund before It will be transferred to my bank account. So, make this comment short. Is GFR a scam?
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Here is a long story with 2 screenshots about
*** Global Finance Rescue ***
and "Chief Consultant Mary Price" and "Senior Consultant Linda Garner"
- whatever the real names are, who knows?

- I did not upload ID or passport or driver's licence, so I do not know,
how the scam(?) goes after "verification"
- they want a 10% commission for this "service"
- I have been contacted by phone from other "rescue" services. I have never used the "services".
- one "rescue" service wanted to know the login and password to my cryptowallet!!
I do not have cryptos /;
<sarcasm warning> And if I would have cryptos, sure I would tell about it to a "rescue service", like everybody else on this forum, right? <end of sarcasm>
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Dear MarkkuP ,

This is Mary Price and I am contacting you in regards to your investment with BinaryOnline . I wish to notify you concerning your Investment refund from BinaryOnline .

You should understand that all investors with BinaryOnline are entitled to take back their investment plus profit accrued to them to their bank account today.

Kindly note that failure to respond to this message within the shortest possible time, such funds would then be transferred to a trust fund for charity purposes.

--
Best regards,

Mary Price
Chief Consultant
Global Finance Rescue
Tel (+31203694171)
-.-.-.-.-.-

Hello Markku

After a thorough investigation of the BinaryOnline case by the Finance Ministries in Europe and Cyber Crime Commission, the company was closed down due to their illegal activities on the financial market.

Some of them are trying to reduce their sentence by cooperating with the prosecutors, so they exposed the location of stolen assets and also the database of all the clients that made an investment with them irrespective of the initial deposit your name and email address were on the database.

Before we proceed I need you to provide answers to the following questions to be sure I am in contact with the right person

Can you confirm the year you made the investment with BinaryOnline?

Did you suspect them in any illegal activity against you? Maybe they were not 100% honest with you ...

What kind of proof of your investment in BinaryOnline do you have? (DOD, Bank Statement)

How did you transfer the funds to them? (Credit/Debit Card, Wire, Crypto)

Did you try to get your money back?

How much money did you invest with them in total?

I need you to forward the proofs to me so we can proceed to the next step, if you do not have any proof to back up your claim, you will have to accept the amount that has been recovered.
-.-.-.-.-.-..-

Dear MarkkuP,

This is Linda Garner, senior consultant at Global Finance Rescue.

I wish to inform you that this is a final notification concerning your Investment refund from Binary Online.

You should understand that all investors with Binary Online are entitled to take back their investment plus profit accrued to them to their bank account today.

Kindly note that failure to respond to this message within the stipulated time of 4 weeks such funds would then be transferred to a trust fund for charity purposes.

Kind regards,

Linda Garner
Senior Consultant
Global Finance Rescue
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hi Markku Peltola

Your recovered funds are currently in cryptocurrency; it has to be converted to a currency that is payable to your bank account.

Here are your login details for your withdrawals

1. Follow the link to log in: 365change.net

2. Login using your email address:

3. Password: ------___________

You will have to copy the password directly as it has been encrypted to avoid mistakes.

Click on "Verify now" to start with the verification process.

Kind regards,

Linda Garner
Senior Consultant
Global Finance Rescue
-.-.-.-..-.-.-

and then see the screenshots attached.
i got the same email threads from LindaGarner. good thing i did not activated the account. the screenshots too were almost the same, only the amount differ and the binary app which mine is Option stars.

Back