Smart Standard Solutions SCAM / smartstand.org / 365change.net

porridgeman

Recruit
Just a note to warn folks about this new and very convincing scam.

They contacted me via email, offering a refund and compensation for an "investment" I had made in OptionBit (another, binary options scam), nearly ten years ago, when I was much younger and much more foolish.

I had indeed "invested" with option bit, so that made it sound convincing, and they even direct you to a "third party" site to reclaim your funds (365change.net), where of course you have to "verify" your account by submitting personal details, passport etc

Very slick, but a few things set off alarm bells, and on checking the domain names, both sites (smartstand.org / 365change.net) were registered within days of each other, less than two months ago.

If you're not convinced, please ask them for their address, company number, and ask them to verify the amount that you invested with OptionBit. They won't be able to tell you any of those, of course.

Take care.

Just a note to warn folks about this new and very convincing scam.

They contacted me via email, offering a refund and compensation for an "investment" I had made in OptionBit (another, binary options scam), nearly ten years ago, when I was much younger and much more foolish.

I had indeed "invested" with option bit, so that made it sound convincing, and they even direct you to a "third party" site to reclaim your funds (365change.net), where of course you have to "verify" your account by submitting personal details, passport etc

Very slick, but a few things set off alarm bells, and on checking the domain names, both sites (smartstand.org / 365change.net) were registered within days of each other, less than two months ago.

If you're not convinced, please ask them for their address, company number, and ask them to verify the amount that you invested with OptionBit. They won't be able to tell you any of those, of course.

Take care.
Thanks for the information and did you get the issue with them or just the information?

Signed up to this website just to reply to this.

This happened to me today. Fell for it. They get real pushy once the bitcoin is going their way.

what happens on 365change is that they ask for ID and 100dollars.

I stopped once they became pushy. I feel stupid because I’ve been accused of not trusting people more and I’m not nice to people on cold calls. Well, looks like I’m going to be grumpy AF in the future.

Hello Everyone,
To me they claim I can get 2 different payments. One in currency and another in Bitcoins
Just to check some stuff, how much were they claiming you could receive for each of them?

Hello Everyone,
To me they claim I can get 2 different payments. One in currency and another in Bitcoins
Just to check some stuff, how much were they claiming you could receive for each of them?
I also noticed that both sites are new and were created few days after each other. What worries me as well is they claim being a world leader recovery assets firm, but if so why only now a webiste? They were also too pushy, very strange

Hello Everyone,
They were "offering" me $5022.81 in currency as "compensation" and $4756.89 in Bitcoin as "recovered funds".

But even if your totals are different, make no mistake, this is a straight up scam.

They were "offering" me $5022.81 in currency as "compensation" and $4756.89 in Bitcoin as "recovered funds".

But even if your totals are different, make no mistake, this is a straight up scam.
Exactly the same for me, to the cent.
For sure it's a scam... although tempted to try as that would pay for my car repairs.
Gave my number by mistake (damn...) but if helps, the number they keep calling me +31203231362.
Perhaps for USA or other countries they use a different one, but at he least this one you know.

Hello Everyone,
It’s less than 10k usd. But after they get you it goes up 12. At least that was for me. Their story is quite good. Once they get more than 10k, they are able to get a higher commission.

Back