Smart Standard Solutions SCAM / smartstand.org / 365change.net

They were "offering" me $5022.81 in currency as "compensation" and $4756.89 in Bitcoin as "recovered funds".

But even if your totals are different, make no mistake, this is a straight up scam.
The pricing was exactly the same for me. But once in it goes all into crypto, which is 12k ish.

Hello everyone,

I was also approached 3 weeks ago with the same message that there is money in an account left over from Optionbit. I also recognize the same amount for both bitcoin and casch.
in addition to your posts I can say that the website is a clone of the Atlas Global Solutions website. An email via the Smart Solutions email box will be sent to Atlas Global Solutions. This company does investigate fraud etc. I now have email contact with them and this is their message. They believe that trade365 and Optionbit are the same cheats. Bad English is also an indication. They probably want you to reinvest the fund. Everything is fictional.
It was too good to be true and I didn't feel good about it. So I did fortunately not go into it. But now after 3 weeks I get a message that if I don't take action the fund will stop and go to a good cause. Whatever...!

Glad you didn't get duped Alvina. I also noticed that their site is a clone of Atlas. However that site is just as much of a scam as this one. In fact, there's a thread on it here:

Thanks Porridgeman, I was already afraid of that. That's why I wanted to tell my story on this forum. You can start a procedure at Atlas for € 150.00 and they will receive a 7.5% margin of the lost money which they will get back for you. But then you end up with the next scammer again who wants to now your private information. So warning stay away from it.

They were "offering" me $5022.81 in currency as "compensation" and $4756.89 in Bitcoin as "recovered funds".

But even if your totals are different, make no mistake, this is a straight up scam.
Aye, exactly the same amount they told me and it was recovered funds from BitOption. I went further by depositing USD97 to activate my account last night. And did my 1st test withdrawal of USD50 tonight. It went into my bank account in less than 20 mins but received only USD38 after all the commissions and charges being deducted. But when I wanted to proceed to withdraw the total amount, I was asked to link my BTC wallet. And by linking my wallet, it means I have to deposit BTC 0.25 for which they say will be returned to me once the link is done. Now.... BTC 0.25 is an equivalent of USD 3925.50. Thats a lot of mullah! Also offered to help me make recovery from StackOption and BigOption. To cut a long story short, I decided to bail coz it doesnt make any damn sense at all. The person I spoke with sounded like The Panther. 1st time I came across a Dutch person who has an English accent that sounded like The Panther.

Hi, yesterday a guy called Danny Mason called me and told me the same history, he activated me the 365 account and asked me to deposit 96 Eur to activate the account. They are very smart and do the things very fast in order to confuse our mind, unfortunately I fall in this scam. Be aware my friends, I promise you there will be the last foreign call I pickup in mi life
I send to him the screenshot of atlas web and do not replied me

Aye, exactly the same amount they told me and it was recovered funds from BitOption. I went further by depositing USD97 to activate my account last night. And did my 1st test withdrawal of USD50 tonight. It went into my bank account in less than 20 mins but received only USD38 after all the commissions and charges being deducted. But when I wanted to proceed to withdraw the total amount, I was asked to link my BTC wallet. And by linking my wallet, it means I have to deposit BTC 0.25 for which they say will be returned to me once the link is done. Now.... BTC 0.25 is an equivalent of USD 3925.50. Thats a lot of mullah! Also offered to help me make recovery from StackOption and BigOption. To cut a long story short, I decided to bail coz it doesnt make any damn sense at all. The person I spoke with sounded like The Panther. 1st time I came across a Dutch person who has an English accent that sounded like The Panther.
Did you get your deposit back and did you manage to withdraw any of the other funds?

Back