Smart Trader scam or not?

Dontaskmenow

Recruit
Stay away from this..... all the alarm bells are triggered. No contact address/disclaimer on the homepage, so you do not know who you are dealing with by the end of the day. If you search for Robert Lindner online you get a lot of results but no personal social media presence of Robert himself...almost as if he does not exist and is a fake person...a huge no no!

Most important: I was pushed by him to invest several thousand of dollars into a bdswiss account because otherwise I "am not serious about trading" (really his words). His trading signals were ****.....couple of good signals and plenty of bad ones which he never updated on his Telegram channel....
Exactly this, it is sad that people are still falling for it

Dontaskmenow

Recruit
I'd suggest everyone who actually considers this thing to track the trades in excel, perhaps also consider marking the trades which got an update. The thought of them being on the good side or what ever might make you feel good, but in the end that probably just intended so that you fall faster for the scam. The moment you start thinking logically about it nothing makes sense, unfortunately they probably catch thousands of people who are not aware that if someone promises you immense profits you should perhaps first look them up if they are legit. Sad world we live in where people try to enrich themselves with the loss of others and actually portray themselves as helping others. Its just ****ed up.