• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SmartFXTechnology.com.ua

General discussions of a financial company
I agree 100% and I also think maybe Sunpips EA should be added to that list. The ones you listed all use the same basic system for entry/exit and I think this deserves some attention to FPA. I have enjoyed some of the EAs from this vendor but it seems he does not have his customers interests in mind. Re-selling the same unprofitable EAs to the unknowing is a crime fit for the chopping block. I think all of this vendors EAs should be placed here along with their track records so we can make people aware of the accounts that have been blown out and some of the other activity such as disconnecting their account from FPA during periods of large drawdown. I previously thought there was another answer to the disconnects but after some thought and monitoring SmartPips EA on my end, it is very factual this could be intentional.

I would remind you. That the false person as jarora already accused me in responsibility of all sites of the world.
on what FPA (at my request) didn't find to his words confirmation.
Also asked jarora to close a mouth or to provide proofs.
On what jarora simply CLOSED the MOUTH.

I appeared on FPA 1 a year ago.
But it attacked on me as though I was here 20 years.
I didn't guess at all that I can register all sites from Eastern Europe.
He would write just to write.
As soon as I appear in a rating (or other people who on sell the program on a site jarora)
This geek to attack as the DOG with any charges.
It will talk any nonsense, just all would see a bad response.
That you only would begin to doubt in EA and went to buy from it.

I have to admit the name calling is getting old. Instead of firing back with insults why don't you give some facts that show they are wrong? I am experienced in EA programming and I can see for myself that all of these EAs are very very similar in nature. Instead of insulting anyone you should point out why they are wrong and show the facts. Regardless of the person making the accusation when other people begin to see the same thing here will they all be "bastards", "devils" and "scammers"?

It still does not answer the question as to why you would release other EAs when your older ones seem to flop. Why not correct the old ones? I happen to own a copy of all of them and have nothing to show for it. They all worked good at first then went for the worst. Having an EA with 100+ pip stop loss that shoots for an average of just a few pips is not "safe" as you have said. Its like hitting a softball with a Fisher Price bat. I have seen other EAs perform long term better. You seem to run them very high risk at the customers expense for doing the same. They all seem to be based off of the same code?

We can all have a civil discussion here and get to the bottom of this once and for all or you can continue to bash and name call to see how far that gets you. Please just respectfully address the questions.

I would remind you. That the false person as jarora already accused me in responsibility of all sites of the world.
on what FPA (at my request) didn't find to his words confirmation.
Also asked jarora to close a mouth or to provide proofs.
On what jarora simply CLOSED the MOUTH.

I appeared on FPA 1 a year ago.
But it attacked on me as though I was here 20 years.
I didn't guess at all that I can register all sites from Eastern Europe.
He would write just to write.
As soon as I appear in a rating (or other people who on sell the program on a site jarora)
This geek to attack as the DOG with any charges.
It will talk any nonsense, just all would see a bad response.
That you only would begin to doubt in EA and went to buy from it.

Regardless what Jarora is saying about you etc, what I am telling you is that you are painting a very clear picture for everyone by your actions. No one else is releasing these EAs but you but I will admit the evidence that suggests they are someone elses work is heavily stacked against you looking at the other websites he has posted. What I am asking you is to resolve the issues with your EAs and to please provide the backtesting with a 99% modeling quality. No more insults, no more pointing fingers. Show us they are wrong with your own evidence. Also, please let us know why you are using JPY as your funding currency. Is it possible to use USD accounts from now on along with a more accurate description of your EAs?

Regardless if Jarora is wrong or right, every person deserves answers and professionalism. That is good business and what you keep doing firing back with insults only gives a "DOG" the bone. There are many EA vendors on FPA that have failed and have had upset customers. You can see in many threads that they still treated people respectfully regardless the outcome. This is forex, it has risks and if people are here they accept that risk. You as a vendor holding up your "lifetime support and updates" should be standing behind your products that you leave drift off into the long list of blowouts.

I have to admit the name calling is getting old. Instead of firing back with insults why don't you give some facts that show they are wrong? I am experienced in EA programming and I can see for myself that all of these EAs are very very similar in nature. Instead of insulting anyone you should point out why they are wrong and show the facts. Regardless of the person making the accusation when other people begin to see the same thing here will they all be "bastards", "devils" and "scammers"?

It still does not answer the question as to why you would release other EAs when your older ones seem to flop. Why not correct the old ones? I happen to own a copy of all of them and have nothing to show for it. They all worked good at first then went for the worst. Having an EA with 100+ pip stop loss that shoots for an average of just a few pips is not "safe" as you have said. Its like hitting a softball with a Fisher Price bat. I have seen other EAs perform long term better. You seem to run them very high risk at the customers expense for doing the same. They all seem to be based off of the same code?

We can all have a civil discussion here and get to the bottom of this once and for all or you can continue to bash and name call to see how far that gets you. Please just respectfully address the questions.

Sorry. These are emotions. I know that it is necessary to behave is constrained.
But I am the live person. And when this Brad is started OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN.
Then to me very much to be wanted what jarora, was near and told it to me in eyes.
I then would teach him to respect other people.
But when it for thousands kilometers in the cave. he can speak that wants.
jarora will tell again and again that I am swindler No. 1.
Ridiculously that that the swindler No. 1 takes 1 place on FPA (which likely the only fights against Forex swindlers).
FPA doesn't write near my site - SCAM. But why?
On a question let FPA will understand. If all sites belong to me, means they were registered on 1 passport in the registrar, opened on 1 bank account, were used from one IP and so further.
On what Jarora answers that I forge passports, I open bank accounts for 3 persons and I use different computers across all Europe.
Then I think that I am swindler No. 1 not Eastern Europe. And whole world.
It parrots it again and again -

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-software/28877-scalping-prosystem-com.html
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-software/32116-smart-pips-com.html

You can be and the programmer, but I too the programmer. And I know that my adviser differ absolutely one from another algorithm of work. also as differ from other adviser.
you speak that success pro system occurs from smart pips EA only other couple. not problem. I have clients who bought success pro system and before smart pips EA. Let on one couple will register identical Stop loss, Take profit and Trailing stop and they will be convinced that it is absolutely different EA with absolutely different algorithm of work. Which yield absolutely different results on 1 couple, with 1 settings. And so with all EA which to you seem similar.
I do tests which are convenient to me and I choose a currency pair, which convenient to me.
I never distort that I have a test of 90%, I never hide that currency of the account of RUR.
If it doesn't suit you, then it isn't obligatory for you to buy it.
Only please you don't speak that if the test of 90% or currency of the account of RUR that is SCAM.
My clients always receive EA for which pay.

I never said you scammed anything but I did state that you did change your funding currency from RUR to JPY which is often a practice to deceive customers into thinking the gains on the account are larger than they appear.

1. Scalping Pro and Smart-Pips operate very similar except 1 uses buy/sell stops and different SL/TP. They both initiate trades mainly on the break of a high or low in the market which is also how Vega Smart System operated on the NZD/USD pair setting stops above the high and below the low. Same concept except Vega was a floating loss hedging disaster. 1 way you can see this is if you take Smart Pips and Scalping Pro and operate them both on Eur/Usd at the same time. They tend to trade in the exact same spots. Another thing is that Scalping Pro will also open up trades at times on breaks without a SL acting very similar to Smart Pips. Funny that I didn't see that until it lost 2 trades and Smart Pips opened up the same position.

2. A vendor will usually have more faith in their system than $25.00-$50.00. If a vendor wants their system to be trusted, you would figure they would stick more money behind it?

3. No claims that you have distorted any testing only that I requested that you make the backtest available as a request.

4. I have already purchased your other EAs that have been going into the dumps and have requested support to update these EAs to make them profitable again. This is part of your obligation as a vendor to keep your product profitable by updating it.

5. You explain that Smart Pips and Success Pro are different. How are they different except for the pair you are running it on and the SL/TP and TS setting? Success Pro still initiates trades based on breaks the same as the others? Check your charts and look at your statement. Check out that nice trade on GBP$ that went -125 pips and look at the entry on your chart. Now go and check out Smart Pips and do the same thing then tell me what you see? Again, I am not trying to be critical or insult you but please explain this to me. When attempting to adjust some of these settings on the other EAs, it still operates the same. I believe that was also brought up in one of your other threads. Scalping Pros, when you adjust the SL from 90.0 as the default the SL never changes when it trades. Same with Smart Pips.

6. I will also add that I paid the same person for all of them (odd) and not to mention that Liquipay never sent me back my $200+ they charged me which I ended up sending another method. Even though I was out an extra $200.00 I didn't complain but still tried your EAs which I would like you to hold up your end of the bargain on your Lifetime Support/Updates.

Last edited:
Sorry. These are emotions. I know that it is necessary to behave is constrained.
But I am the live person. And when this Brad is started OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN.
Then to me very much to be wanted what jarora, was near and told it to me in eyes.
I then would teach him to respect other people.
But when it for thousands kilometers in the cave. he can speak that wants.
jarora will tell again and again that I am swindler No. 1.
Ridiculously that that the swindler No. 1 takes 1 place on FPA (which likely the only fights against Forex swindlers).
FPA doesn't write near my site - SCAM. But why?
On a question let FPA will understand. If all sites belong to me, means they were registered on 1 passport in the registrar, opened on 1 bank account, were used from one IP and so further.
On what Jarora answers that I forge passports, I open bank accounts for 3 persons and I use different computers across all Europe.
Then I think that I am swindler No. 1 not Eastern Europe. And whole world.
It parrots it again and again -

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-software/28877-scalping-prosystem-com.html
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-software/32116-smart-pips-com.html

You can be and the programmer, but I too the programmer. And I know that my adviser differ absolutely one from another algorithm of work. also as differ from other adviser.
you speak that success pro system occurs from smart pips EA only other couple. not problem. I have clients who bought success pro system and before smart pips EA. Let on one couple will register identical Stop loss, Take profit and Trailing stop and they will be convinced that it is absolutely different EA with absolutely different algorithm of work. Which yield absolutely different results on 1 couple, with 1 settings. And so with all EA which to you seem similar.
I do tests which are convenient to me and I choose a currency pair, which convenient to me.
I never distort that I have a test of 90%, I never hide that currency of the account of RUR.
If it doesn't suit you, then it isn't obligatory for you to buy it.
Only please you don't speak that if the test of 90% or currency of the account of RUR that is SCAM.
My clients always receive EA for which pay.

This question to the vendor of this EA
Why always all your EAs start goot result, then go down down down ?
Please reply

Question to the vendor of this EA

Why always your EAs start with good result then go down down down, after 2 month your EA is useless, all your previous EAs are like this ?

I am probably very bad seller.
But it doesn't mean that I try to deceive others.
My EA now stand from 90 USD to 129 USD.
My clients it generally people with the small income.
I open the minimum accounts that, the client would see that he can begin work with real money from 25 USD - 50 USD.
You don't need to put 5000 USD - 10 000 USD for the account. you can begin trade with the minimum quantity of money. As I do.
Even if the account opened in RUR to JPY, always business is done by the minimum Lot.

I don't open CENT of the account what to give out them for real as other sellers do.
SmartFXTechnology.com.ua Is attempt to become the best seller. To group all clients in one base and one list.
If you have Smart Pips and Success Pro, then you can see a difference.
I already spoke. Start on one interval, with the identical Smart Pips and Success Pro settings. and you will see different they or not.
- Why always your EAs start with good result then go down down down, after 2 month your EA is useless, all your previous EAs are like this?
Smart Pips was profitable more than 2 months. It began work in December 19.
Now the situation is bad. I try to think as possibly to rescue this project and this EA. Why EA - down down down if I had an answer. Now I would be the director of Forex. I try to do each time a better product. But It is Forex. I am not a wizard, all the programmer as thousands of others.

I am probably very bad seller.
But it doesn't mean that I try to deceive others.
My EA now stand from 90 USD to 129 USD.
My clients it generally people with the small income.
I open the minimum accounts that, the client would see that he can begin work with real money from 25 USD - 50 USD.
You don't need to put 5000 USD - 10 000 USD for the account. you can begin trade with the minimum quantity of money. As I do.
Even if the account opened in RUR to JPY, always business is done by the minimum Lot.

I don't open CENT of the account what to give out them for real as other sellers do.
SmartFXTechnology.com.ua Is attempt to become the best seller. To group all clients in one base and one list.
If you have Smart Pips and Success Pro, then you can see a difference.
I already spoke. Start on one interval, with the identical Smart Pips and Success Pro settings. and you will see different they or not.
- Why always your EAs start with good result then go down down down, after 2 month your EA is useless, all your previous EAs are like this?
Smart Pips was profitable more than 2 months. It began work in December 19.
Now the situation is bad. I try to think as possibly to rescue this project and this EA. Why EA - down down down if I had an answer. Now I would be the director of Forex. I try to do each time a better product. But It is Forex. I am not a wizard, all the programmer as thousands of others.

Looks like another crash and burn with Mega Martin. Does this mean you will bring out another EA or maybe you will fix the ones you've already sold people. Technically from what it says on your website "Lifetime Support and Updates" your customers could open up a case here against you. I think a simple "YES" or "NO" would suffice if you plan to support your current customers.

Looks like another crash and burn with Mega Martin. Does this mean you will bring out another EA or maybe you will fix the ones you've already sold people. Technically from what it says on your website "Lifetime Support and Updates" your customers could open up a case here against you. I think a simple "YES" or "NO" would suffice if you plan to support your current customers.

Dear,
Unfortunately it didn't turn out to create ideal Martingale EA now.
But don't worry. I plan to support and even more.

SmartFXTechnology.com | Products

Mega Martin 1.0 version, is suspended monitoring on real account.
All owners of Mega Martin 1.0 version - will receive updatings free of charge + special offers now.
*Details -
smartfxtechnology.com.ua@gmail.com

Only for owners of Mega Martin 1.0 version

Back