smarttechscalper.com Scam

hassem

Recruit
Dear All

i need to warring all traders from this company and this people work as international group of scammers and thieves .

the problem start when Alexander Vasilkov a.vasilkov in mql5 site send email to my about SmartTech Scalping EA and this site and then ask to pay money with western union to ENEKWECHI GABRIEL KANAYO 760$ Then they send to me just strange EX4 file without indicator or any thing dummy dont do any thing just write SmartTech Scalping and smile not work at all , never ever open one trade , i do what ask from me recommended broker and i give them full access to my VPS without any result , i am pay The in 18/2/2014 in this period i am send 37 email and get from them 15 useless email , then i ask from them the 30-day moneyback they stop answer to my email Tack care from this group of scammers and thieves.

smarttechscalper.com , scalp@smarttechscalper.com , Susmita Khan , ENEKWECHI GABRIEL

KANAYO , Alexander Vasilkov , a.vasilkov@outlook.com , Geetika Gupta , Perfect Money

Account Number U5917618

No financial provider is allowed to get money through Western Union or MoneyGram or such service.

Traders beware of anyone who asks money via western union!

I haven't heard of any regulated broker taking Western Union. I don't believe there are any restrictions on EA and Signals services accepting it as a payment.

western union?? thats a new one! but still thanks for letting us know. and do keep us posted.

Back