• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SmartTradeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I have been with SmartTrade FX for over a year and they are an excellent broker. Contact Support (Stephanie) and your e-mail gets answered within the hour. Micheal (Account manager) has no problem phoning you personally to sort out problems. Their trade execution is very fast with no re quotes.
I withdrew funds and it was in my account in 3 days. What more do we need from a broker. Thanks Micheal Stephanie and SmartTradeFX.

Hi Karen. I have been with them for more than a year and have withdrew funds. They are ok. I also had to give my info.

Had their Demo account for while, went live a week or so ago. I'm a new and cautious trader, so started small, with $150. SmartTradeFX charges a 4% fee if you deposit with a credit card - that's the only con. The platform flies like a rocket, support is always available, and I actually made some money. Nothing big, still cautious, but so far so good. Thanks Pharaoh for the advice to avoid InstaForex.

They are hard to withdraw money from. I have remaining balance of less than 2K. They are making whatever excuse to refuse withdraw. When I broken all their excuse and lying, they just became silent. I will open a case again them for sure.

Avoid also other companies with the same owner, Uri Tadelis (*May 1967, IL & CA passports), he seems to have a lot of them all over the world, often with duplicated company names in multiple countries, like
AAAECN
Thefxhelpers
DMA Clearing

Back