SmartTradeFX SCAM

domplan

Recruit
Hello to every one!

I have an account number 2089104625 on SmartTradeFX.

I sent Funds Withdrawal Request on August 12, 2014 and till now I still haven't received any funds.

After sending them few mails they finally answered (on September 01, 2014) that »management cannot honor my withdrawal request due to the unacceptable nature of your trading«.They said that I abused the system by placing of very large numbers of orders in ashort time, such as multiple orders in a second which is NOT TRUE! I always enter the market with one order and then I close it part by part to collect the profit/loss and to reduce the risk. They don't won't to listen to me, when I want to proof them.

I sent many emails to support@smarttradefx.com, info@smarttradefx.com and customerservice@smarttradefx.com but I haven't recived any detailed responses.
They know I haven't done anything wrong, but they just don't want to pay me.

Attachments

• mail_2014-09-10.pdf
    271 KB · Views: 18
Did you try to call them and speak directly? You can intimidate them that you will contact their regulators. Usually it is more effective than emails. By the way by whom are they regulated?

First I tried to called them directly, but they didn't answer. Later I rather used email communication that I have a history of correspondence. They are regulated by Financial Services Authority of St.Vincent and the Grenadines and I have mentioned them that I will contact them, but I haven't yet.

Did you try to call them and speak directly? You can intimidate them that you will contact their regulators. Usually it is more effective than emails. By the way by whom are they regulated?

Send an email to every address you can find for them. Ask them to come to this thread and explain why you can't withdraw your money.

Also, what country are you in?

Send an email to every address you can find for them. Ask them to come to this thread and explain why you can't withdraw your money.

Also, what country are you in?

Thanks for your advice Pharaoh, they were invited to this thread.

I am from Slovenia, Europe

Go ahead and start gathering up all you evidence. If they don't show up in this thread soon, you can try this.

File a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Ask your bank and your local police if there is any sort of cyber police or other regulator that accepts reports of online financial fraud in Slovenia. If so, file there and also share the contact information here.

Thanks for your advice Pharaoh, they were invited to this thread.

I am from Slovenia, Europe

I think Slovenia is part of the EU aren't they?

At any case I suggest you to make a complain through the Slovenian regulator this will at least let the regulator block them in your country

Back