SmartTradeFX SCAM

Thanks for your advices.

I still haven't recive any response from them. I tried to call them, yesterday and also today I sent them another email and I invited them again to this tread to explain publicly, why I can't withdraw my money.

Please find attached part of Statement. They said that my trades like on August 20, 2014 and on August 11 are considered like market abuse, because of placing of very large numbers of orders in a short time.
If we take a look: In a trade on August 20, 2014 I opend only one position of 4 lots and close it part by part, four times. In a trade on August 11, 2014 I opend only one position of 2 lots and close it part by part, seven times.
Part of Statement_2089104625.jpg

That's the only reason, why I can't withdraw my money.

I think that Slovenian regulator is competent just for cases in our country and they are not competent to act in such foreign case, but I will tried to find more about it. If I won't get reply from them soon, I will try to file a complaint with econsumer.gov as Pharaoh adviced me.

I think that Slovenian regulator is competent just for cases in our country and they are not competent to act in such foreign case, but I will tried to find more about it. If I won't get reply from them soon, I will try to file a complaint with econsumer.gov as Pharaoh adviced me.

Give it a try anways

I have invited their representatives more than 3 times to join this thread and explain to the public their view of this case, but It looks they are not interested.

Once, they even answered »I have already explained to you the company's stance on this matter as well as the fact that we are not going to be engaged in further discussion.«
So without any evidence with no logical and even false explanation, with no reasonable grounds and without violating any point in their Terms an Condition, they don't wont to give my money back.

10 days ago I filed a complaint with econsumer.gov and regulator.

Go to the authority immediately ! And for what reason a broker refuse to give you back your money ? Have you signed a paper where they tell you that if you scalp or work with some strategy they can STOLE your money ?? I don't think so. When a broker has this behaviour you don't have to lose time... go to the authority, the first is better!

I think Slovenia is part of the EU aren't they?

Eddiger, you really don’t know, Slovenia is in the EU? That makes me wonder! You can’t be a resident of it, can you?
It seems you know much about the higher complex Forex construction, but you do not really know that?

Where are you from?:confused:

Hello domplan

Hopefully a representative from this brokerage firm will join this thread and discuss any ongoing issues you have concerning their company. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Here you go. I represent SmartTradeFX. SmartTradeFX is an STP, not a market maker, and if the orders placed two in a second simply do not have time to penetrate the interbank market and as a result do not get filled, our systems would not allow to generate off-quotes. The MetaTrader4, which is on the retail side, sometimes does not connect flawlessly to the GUI, which is on the institutional side, that carries the orders to the banks. This is a current limitation of the STP setup. In reality, the orders are not filled, and there is no real profit. Understanding the confusion, we have tried to explain this to the complainant several times.

Hello Catriel

Here you go. I represent SmartTradeFX. SmartTradeFX is an STP, not a market maker, and if the orders placed two in a second simply do not have time to penetrate the interbank market and as a result do not get filled, our systems would not allow to generate off-quotes. The MetaTrader4, which is on the retail side, sometimes does not connect flawlessly to the GUI, which is on the institutional side, that carries the orders to the banks. This is a current limitation of the STP setup. In reality, the orders are not filled, and there is no real profit. Understanding the confusion, we have tried to explain this to the complainant several times.

You're the one causing confusion, domplan clearly states he/she mostly if not always used only one execution to place an order, so what are you trying to have us (the members/guests) believe with your statement about the orders are not filled, and there is no real profit., look at his/her attachment and you'll see that the orders was placed and a profits was made.

Now look at domplan first message on this thread again and explain why his/her request for withdrawal was rejected by your company :mad:
Hello to every one!

I have an account number 2089104625 on SmartTradeFX.

I sent Funds Withdrawal Request on August 12, 2014 and till now I still haven't received any funds.

After sending them few mails they finally answered (on September 01, 2014) that »management cannot honor my withdrawal request due to the unacceptable nature of your trading«.They said that I abused the system by placing of very large numbers of orders in ashort time, such as multiple orders in a second which is NOT TRUE! I always enter the market with one order and then I close it part by part to collect the profit/loss and to reduce the risk. They don't won't to listen to me, when I want to proof them.

I sent many emails to support@smarttradefx.com, info@smarttradefx.com and customerservice@smarttradefx.com but I haven't recived any detailed responses.
They know I haven't done anything wrong, but they just don't want to pay me.

Good luck
Liz

Dear Catriel,

Nice that you came on this thread after I had sent you many invitations to came here. I haven't recived any reply from your site since 19th of October when you offered me a deal, that you can return the amount of money, I wanted to withdrawl on August 2014, as a trading credit on my trading account. I don't know why should I except deals like this. Please be fair and after three months of waiting I think I deserve at least one reasonable ground, why can't I withdraw my fairly earned money.

Your first excuse was that I placed »very large numbers of orders in a short time« which not true and it is evident from my trading history that you have. As I explained to you at lest 5 times, I always enter the market with only one order. Then I close it part by part to collect the profit and to reduce the risk. So you can not accuse me of this.

Your last excuse was that I have changed my trading style on July 2014 which is also not correct and it is evident from my trading history that you have. I was using the same strategy since March 2014 when I opened trading account.
My purpose is to receive my fairly earnd money and than forget about this unpleasent and for me insulting case and your company. I'm tired about this case and negotiations with you including your false excuses.

Catriel, when can I expect funds from my Request on August 12, 2014?

Back