SmartTradeFX SCAM

Catriel! do you understand that you offer faulty - broken financial services? when you lose, that's servers guilt? was there any single case opposite, when trader lost and and you offered refund? I even don't talk about your licence...

Eddiger, you really don’t know, Slovenia is in the EU? That makes me wonder! You can’t be a resident of it, can you?
It seems you know much about the higher complex Forex construction, but you do not really know that?

Where are you from?:confused:

Master Yoda, do you really think your appearance with this name is suitable in this forum?
I think you make a fool of yourself with it! And in my opinion Eddiger was the better choice before!

You always ask other people here where they are from, but my question you did ignore! Has it a sense?

BTW: Slovenia is in the E.U. since 2004 and has the EURO since 2007!:cool:

Master Yoda, do you really think your appearance with this name is suitable in this forum?
I think you make a fool of yourself with it! And in my opinion Eddiger was the better choice before!

You always ask other people here where they are from, but my question you did ignore! Has it a sense?

BTW: Slovenia is in the E.U. since 2004 and has the EURO since 2007!:cool:

I am sorry you don't like my new nickname, yet, I prefer to stick with it. I hope you will understand and accept this.

The reason why I ask where are people from is because I want to help them by directing them to their local regulator as well as the regulator where the broker is. As I am not asking the help of anyone here and as revealing my identity can put me in risk (as I helped many traders together with The FPA to get lots of money, also we have suceesfully ranked many fraud brokers as scam to warn traders), therefore, I prefer to not answer your question. By the way, I didn't answer it first time because I didn't notice. I hope this make sense for you.

As for Slovenia, thank you for this information. I am not really familiar with this . What I can tell you about Slovenia is that I met some Slovenian people and they were very nice :)

One request to all of you, post only questions or suggestion about the ongoing thread instead of debate about personal stuff at Scam Folder. If you guys have to ask anything to anyone then we have Features called PRIVATE MESSAGE, use it.

Here you go. I represent SmartTradeFX. SmartTradeFX is an STP, not a market maker, and if the orders placed two in a second simply do not have time to penetrate the interbank market and as a result do not get filled, our systems would not allow to generate off-quotes. The MetaTrader4, which is on the retail side, sometimes does not connect flawlessly to the GUI, which is on the institutional side, that carries the orders to the banks. This is a current limitation of the STP setup. In reality, the orders are not filled, and there is no real profit. Understanding the confusion, we have tried to explain this to the complainant several times.

It has been over 1 week you replied here, Can we have your answer about Victim`s reply ?

Back