• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SniperForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
Picture of "Gary"

Anyone notice his pictures? In the one for this group he looks about 50 or so, then he has a new picture sometime in 2010 where he is early 30ish. Now he has some sort of talking Robot on his site.
What is with this?
As far as the software goes it works OK, but it is a pain to have to spend all day at the screen and the false notices are sort of useless.
It would be nice if it would give a notice (maybe a different sound) when a REAL entry showed up.
I use it as a reference along with a couple of my own indicators and would say that if used carefully you could show a profit.
My recommendation is if you use it settle for 10-15 pips, don't look for more than that in a day and quit once you have it. Trade again another day, this way you will (with some luck) only need to spend a few hours at most.
Pips for all!!

You have GOT!! to be kidding me dude!!......Sniper is by far THEE best manual trading system I've ever used. Now going on for 4 years. It is inexperienced and stupidity like this which continues to give great products bad names and poor developed EA's!! a good name. Spend some time learning how to trade and maybe sniper will work for you too. Any experienced trader wishing for great signals after conducting your own S/R lines will find Sniper indispensable to your trading!!!Any trader hoping for pie in the sky with every signal given...FROM ANY SYSTEM!! with out their own due diligence is a recipe for disaster. With that said...sniper for me anyway is my most consistent money maker...Unparalleled risk to reward ratio with Unheard of accuracy.

If you use the email-text alert as mentioned in the guide you won't need to sit in front of the computer all day...it sends a signal when an immanent trade is about to be made and then again after confirmation of the signal

Hello Members. I recently purchased Sniper forex from Gary Pavkovich. My review is that the software and indicators DO NOT work!! I did demo test the software first and immediately saw losses amounting on several different pairs!! The signals were incredibly false!! I emailed Gary a few times and asked him questions as to why the software indicators were giving so many false signals!?? He replied, "I have given you one pair (GBPUSD) that seems to profit better than the rest."
I paid 97 USD for something that does not work the way I expected it to work. I did also read several comments here on the Forum about Gary's product, most of which were very promising! But I must WARN newbies, like myself, that jumping on the band wagon with a software like SNIPER FOREX is a poor move when you can find other proven manual methods to trade pairs with. Sniper Forex runs along with all the other nonsense programs I have purchased--weak signals give weak and dismal performance!! Another ripoff in the making!
You have GOT!! to be kidding me dude!!......Sniper is by far THEE best manual trading system I've ever used. Now going on for 4 years. It is inexperienced and stupidity like this which continues to give great products bad names and poor developed EA 's!! a good name. Spend some time learning how to trade and maybe sniper will work for you too. Any experienced trader wishing for great signals after conducting your own S/R lines will find Sniper indispensable to your trading!!!Any trader hoping for pie in the sky with every signal given...FROM ANY SYSTEM!! with out their own due diligence is a recipe for disaster. With that said...sniper for me anyway is my most consistent money maker...Unparalleled risk to reward ratio with Unheard of accuracy.

Anyone notice his pictures? In the one for this group he looks about 50 or so, then he has a new picture sometime in 2010 where he is early 30ish. Now he has some sort of talking Robot on his site.
What is with this?
As far as the software goes it works OK, but it is a pain to have to spend all day at the screen and the false notices are sort of useless.
It would be nice if it would give a notice (maybe a different sound) when a REAL entry showed up.
I use it as a reference along with a couple of my own indicators and would say that if used carefully you could show a profit.
My recommendation is if you use it settle for 10-15 pips, don't look for more than that in a day and quit once you have it. Trade again another day, this way you will (with some luck) only need to spend a few hours at most.
Pips for all!!
If you use the email-text alert as mentioned in the guide you won't need to sit in front of the computer all day...it sends a signal when an immanent trade is about to be made and then again after confirmation of the signal

Hi, anybody has the most recent result of the sniperforex? from your real-money account? Because I do not see any update from sniperforex website. And why they never post their result from their real account, if the indicator is really working?

Back