• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SniperForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
Sniper Forex

Hello Members. I recently purchased Sniper forex from Gary Pavkovich. My review is that the software and indicators DO NOT work!! I did demo test the software first and immediately saw losses amounting on several different pairs!! The signals were incredibly false!! I emailed Gary a few times and asked him questions as to why the software indicators were giving so many false signals!?? He replied, "I have given you one pair (GBPUSD) that seems to profit better than the rest."
I paid 97 USD for something that does not work the way I expected it to work. I did also read several comments here on the Forum about Gary's product, most of which were very promising! But I must WARN newbies, like myself, that jumping on the band wagon with a software like SNIPER FOREX is a poor move when you can find other proven manual methods to trade pairs with. Sniper Forex runs along with all the other nonsense programs I have purchased--weak signals give weak and dismal performance!! Another ripoff in the making!

Response to shawnss

Shawn Sullivan is obviously a troubled individual with a severely limited vocabulary. He applied for a free, no obligation demo around early December 2008 and he "liked the look of the software", so he decided to subscribe on a monthly basis, on 27 January 2009. Everything was going smoothly until some results started going against him and I pointed out, after an enquiry from him, that the 1hr GBP/USD is the currency I recommend and trade personally and that is most likely to provide favourable results for him (this information is contained in the setup guide that accompanies the system, demo or live).

I have never received verbal abuse of any form in my capacity as SniperForex spokesperson until the emails that followed the above exchange. To show the forum readers what kind of person we are dealing with here, I have posted all correspondence between myself and Shawn, unedited, from the time he decided to end his subscription. The URL is here:

Forex Online Stock Trading Software Options Newsletter SniperForex

If the URL does not appear in this post simply use the News Release
link at the top of the SniperForex homepage and type in -Shawn between News Release and .html, or pm me at the website for the URL.

Besides being foul mouthed and unable to follow instructions, Shawn has twice, in separate emails, threatened to sell my software to other websites. Now why would he do this if it performs so badly? The informed readers of this forum can decide for themselves.

Best regards and happy trading

Gary Pavkovich

Last edited:
RESULTS | PERFORMANCE on sniper

Hi Everyone,

I've been searching the WWW trying to find some accounts that an INDEPENDANT person has published results for the Sniper FX system.

I can't find anything - please could somebody help me out with live / demo results using only the Sniper Indicator?

I'd really appreciate it - there are lots of good reviews here but the one week trial is not nearly long enough to decide on whether it's profittable in the long term. I'd say you need to trade this for a few months before you can decide if it's going to help you win money or lose money. And even then the markets may change and the profits will be change.

I saw the pips profit results on Gary's website but I want some independent results.

Thanks.

Sniper Forex

Hello,

I bought the system month ago and it is working very well. Sometimes in ranging markets you can get a false signal (which you can get with every other trading sustem as well), but to know the direction of the main trend you can avoid a lot of this signals. I am using the software with GBP/USD and GPB/JPY on 1 hour time frame. I compared it with other 2 systems I have (also good ones) and get very very close signals from all of them. We also forget that a system can be very good, if we are able to deal with ourself!!! Emotions!!!
Sniper Forex is for sure a very good system and if somebody complains, than he will not be able to deal with any other system. It is also the trader's fault if something is going wrong. I lost a lot of money and I know what I am talking about. The Sniper Forex system and everything what I learned on the way is helping me to make profits.
I don't want to forget: Gary's support is the best of the best. You have a question and he will answer mostly the same day. I had a problem with the MT4 and Vista and I asked him if he has maybe some help for me. He answered all my emails and even checked the internet to find an answer for me.

Thank you Gary,

Holger

I think the issue is not whether it is any good but more whether it is good value you for money. I would rather have found that the trading method was sold rather than the indicators. But you find that the method is openly discussed but the indicators remain secret.

And given that two of the indicators are based on common indicators you may start to wonder what you got for your money. Read my blog if you don't believe me:-

Sniper Forex Indicators

but thats not to say I don't like the concept and to be honest there are lot worse systems out there.

Last edited:
Hmm. I'm still a noob and I'm still busy researching, while getting used to MT4 and the online trading environment. I've also been playing with the Sniper demo for a week and wound up even. Today I felt more comfortable and started trading in earnest on my demo account. Maybe I've been lucky and trading's been easy on the EURUSD and GBPUSD currencies but I've generally followed the rules, relied on the signalled trends, not much used stop-losses, taken the profits when they were there and grew my demo account equity by 30% in the day. I certainly will be using it extensively over the next couple of weeks and see if I can maintain the momentum. I'd like to see how it performs in the longer term and so long as it works, I don't much care whether it's just a packaging job or not. It's what works for me that counts.

Excellent; But Repaint

SniperForex is an excellent system undoubtedly. Trading in Cable in 1hr chart is profitable indeed.

But I have experienced repaint. Although that is a small thing compared to its performance and consistency.

For example:12th Dec 2009. Now it is 11:00 GMT. There was Long Arrow signal in one of last two bars as all trend lines became blue. But then one trend line changed color. While other bar started, Up Arrow disappeared. Currently, there is one Up Arrow.

Again, compared to its performance, this thing is very small. Still wanted to update as it might lead to better performance.

hello,

is it profitable to you indeed? I'm trading sniper forex since dec. 2nd on H1 GBP/USD and so far I'm not impressed. It repaints a lot so you will get signals that later or on the next day you will not find anymore on the chart. And it gives alot of bad signals. So far the system gave me 13 Signals of which 3 make a small profit but 10 went into the SL. The 3 win trades brought in 168 Pips, the 10 loss trades sum up to 703 Pips, so at all its a loss (drawdown) of 535 Pips after 7 trading days.

Back