Snow Business Like Forex Business

CoinFlip

Recruit
So we enter the first week of the last month of this calendar year. December is usually considered a dull month in terms of the global turnover of trade volume, due to the holiday season with slight slumps in liquidity. However this week is packed with a lot of action and expectations.

The week begins with not too much action, with only US ISM data due for release on Monday, but as we move into the week, it starts getting interesting. We have the interest rate decisions due for release by 3 of the central banks, starting with the RBA, Reserve Bank of Australia due today. Though the consensus/forecast is of no rate change, across all the banks; it is the policy announcements and statement made by the bank governor which act as the major market movers, unless the markets have already priced in the expectations or forecasts.

As a good trader you will always find good trading opportunities. I think we are in for a rather volatile December.

You know, I would agree that a good trader can always find opportunities for earning, which means that you can just have a slightly less profitable day, but you can still earn in any situation, just don't be afraid to make a little more effort.

I sometimes get this impression too, but I don't know what I can do in this situation. Probably just to wait and accept it, after all, this time you can devote to learning something new about the market or strategies, it will never be superfluous.

I think that a real professional can find income opportunities in any situation.

It is so interesting to look at such old publications and understand that nothing has actually changed and the market (despite all the numerous economic and social events) is moving in its usual spiral.

I think that a real professional can find income opportunities in any situation.
Covid has just shown there are good trading oppertunities in the worst times you just need to react and think out side the box some times

The situation will also be repeated this year.
The news is haunting us at every step.
Everything is in perfect order.

Back