• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

SNW vs. Diamonds

rocketman

Recruit
Hi all,

Newbie here. Tried searching prior posts for my topic, but with no luck.

I eventually plan on doing both SNW and Diamonds together. However, I can only afford one at the moment. Those who have (or had) subscriptions to both, what would be your recommendation on which one to join?

Also, I read a lot on here about even when the buy/sell button is hyperclicked by SNW, it doesn't always enter the position. Is MB Trading pretty good at getting in when SNW does its job, or do you get the infamous pop-up window that says price no longer valid?

I haven't used SNW (my internet is too slow to make it very successful), but have seen reactions from people in the Diamonds room. Some brokers just won't fill, some will fill at a much worse price, and some will partially fill some orders.

Finding a "good" broker for SNW is more challenging than finding a good broker for technical trades. Most people who have a good SNW broker don't share the info for one very obvious reason. A handful of people doing well on news spikes may not be much of a blip on a broker's radar screen. Announce that you've found a great broker for SNW publicly and let a few hundred people start using the same broker at the same time on the same news events and the broker will definitely notice. Bucketshop brokers will quickly realize that they are losing a LOT of money and then SNW suddenly won't work nearly so well (or at all) with that broker.

Last edited:
Back