So after years of dreaming, I decided to do it.

ReignMan

Private, 1st Class
Hello there,

It's been a while FPA family, but I have been dealing with the realities of the world. It's been about 5 years since I was introduced to FOREX. I tried opening accounts, used EA's expecting the big pay offs, and failed lol. Played with DEMO accounts, with fake money, and the problem with that, you get accustomed to the idea that it's not your cash. The fear isn't there that you need in order to take the trading seriously. So, as of tonight, I funded my real account. I'm nervous, but I figure if I can train with real funds, it's going to increase my experience as a trader that much further.

I hope everyone has been doing well, and here's to your trading success.

Salude,

Reign

Congratulation for taking that first single step of a thousand mile trip ;)

With 5 years of exposure under your belt.....which is more than mine:p....I am not in a position to give you advice.

But I would tell you to have confidence in yourself and not to listen to, and to follow/believe some self-proclaimed "expert analyst jackass" (at least two of them here at the FPA) dishing out ill conceived "signals'" without any sense of responsibility nor do they feel nor take any responsibility for their action.

Good luck and may you have a very pleasant and enjoyable journey....May the pips be with you!:cool:

.....forgot to add that you should know better than to go with poorly regulated brokers;right?!

May the copulation seeking, venom emmiting , hair killing , stress increasing, fear bringing, girlfriend leaving , friends are screaming , pharaoh giggling , rahman speaking...wait...i got lost.

good call,well done.

-when you feel afraid to look at a chart say "am i afraid of this chart?I Will OPEN this chart!"
-observe your self+take notes
-when your fear overcomes will to trade,it will be time to watch (or watch again) "trading in the zone".

Congratulations! Try not to feel too pressured.

Hey everyone! ReignMan is going to take us all out to dinner with the profits from his first week of trading. Will it be steak at the 4 Seasons, or will we be standing in a soup line at a homeless shelter. ;)

Amazing! I am still trying to figure it out myself whether to do it or not, but I am happy for you. Let me know more about your story that will help me as well as a beginner.

Congratulations! Try not to feel too pressured.
Hey everyone! ReignMan is going to take us all out to dinner with the profits from his first week of trading. Will it be steak at the 4 Seasons, or will we be standing in a soup line at a homeless shelter. ;)

With about five years exposure to trading the forex, my bet would be that ReignMan will succeed as he probably has learn from mistakes and the danger of greed, over exposure/trading, staying away from unregulated brokers, and sticking to a trading system he knows best or has mastered.

So I think and believe ReignMan will be treating us to a Lobster dinner :cool:

With about five years exposure to trading the forex, my bet would be that ReignMan will succeed as he probably has learn from mistakes and the danger of greed, over exposure/trading, staying away from unregulated brokers, and sticking to a trading system he knows best or has mastered.

So I think and believe ReignMan will be treating us to a Lobster dinner :cool:

Oh My God... 5 Years Is A Lot Of Experience I Think ...

Can I Request Burger For Dinner ? :rolleyes:

Lol, to all of that. Hey, I don't mind taking you all out to eat. I'm sure the profits are going to be great. Hell, I'll even let you guys super size it!

Boss

Back