• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching So, are there any brokers anyone likes?

Help me find a company
If you have a complaint against a broker, us the broker's discussion thread or put it in Scam Alerts. The only complaints against brokers that belong in this thread are as a counter-point if someone else endorses them.

For example,...

Josiahemmy, you didn't give any details. Instaforex has a very bad reputation at the FPA for grabbing profit from traders. It's so bad that the FPA has an active Scam Finding against InstaForex. Did you try to withdraw profits your account yet? If so, how did that go?

HI Moderator I have an account with them they are just fine all is good regarding withdrawals and deposits and trading.

InstaForex seems somewhat random in their scamming of clients. Some people have reported no issues for years and then found themselves getting burned.

Actually, there are no brokers that I can suggest to anybody because after trying many I came to a trusted conclusion that firstly most are market makers, second even the regulated ones start playing tricks and cheating successful traders after many months.

The period for a regulated broker to stay honest with a consistent winning trader is between 0-2 years maximum, after the first year to the second year start(at best), the broker start showing its real face of market maker and that it's surely on the other end of each trade the client execute.

100% of binary options brokers are SCAM, the percentage gets better to maybe 70% when the binary broker is firstly a forex broker offering other services to clients, so it's a matter of time to stop the binary service when many winning clients exist.

Briefly, I only trust NFA CFTC regulated brokers, not because of the broker honesty but because there are real authorities behind them to punish when needed, unfortunately the many strict measures like very low leverage stopped me from trying them, but my dealing with companies that are governed by those regulators was enough proof for me that there's no mess with both regulators, they can solve your complaint in no time. Thumbs Up.

Don't tell me about any FCA ASIC Regulators, they might be working but in turtle mode and filing a complaint to then get a reply and then a solution takes a lifetime if gets a result at end even!!

Most other regulators are just for collecting money and spreading licenses.

Invest what you can afford to loose and don't let it exceed $85000 at anytime, that's the maximum amount FCA regulator will give per client if the licensed broker announced bankruptcy, other regulators have lower amounts!!

On the Market Maker topic, I'd LOVE to see this factor identified as a filter option on the review section of this site.

This thread is pretty much exactly what I'd like to read more of, albeit much more up-to-date. I'm getting the impression that many of the reviews are quite significantly passed their use-by date.

Any good, detailed, generally-positive reviews from good guys out there?

Gordon

Global Prime Au. They clear via BNP Paribas prime broker. The only one there I know with a verifiable prime broker relationship. If you need any more details, I'm happy to help privately.

THANKING YOU. I LIKE TO SPREAD MY AC'S ACROSS A FEW, ANY OTHERS THAT ARE DECENT?

Been living in Indonesia for a bit... Things here are crazy as we can't seem to find many brokers that will accept our address here and need to keep going off my Canadian address.
Penny for your thoughts? I am concerned back home they'll be pulling the pin on forex soon as well, eh?

Hi DOAFLIP, I think I can try and hook you up with something but rather talk about it in private. Can you send me a private message?

Spam Cat thinks that DOAFLIP won't be sending you a PM. The purpose of this thread is public discussion of brokers that people like. A happy customer would publicly talk about a broker. The only reasons to try to make a private recommendation are if you are an employee or have some other financial arrangement with a broker. You should have read the rules AsstModerator put in the first post of this thread...

"4. If you work for the broker, mention that in the first sentence of your post.

5. If you have any other financial relationship with the broker other than being a happy customer, mention that in the first sentence. This thread is in the Commerce Zone, so commercial links are permitted. You can put in an affiliate link. If you do, tell everyone why they should use your link instead of going straight to the broker's website.

6. If I catch anyone breaking rule 4 or rule 5, the consequences won't be pleasant.
"

Since you didn't observe the rules, you are now cat food. Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back