1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, are there any brokers anyone likes?

Discussion in 'Forex Company Comparisons' started by AsstModerator, Aug 19, 2010.

1. OldMateAlf

OldMateAlf Recruit

GLOBAL PRIME AND PEPPERSTONE LOOKING PRETTY GOOD. GONNA TRY IC MARKETS AND SYNERGY FX AS WELL TO CHECK IF THEY COMPARE

DOAFLIP likes this.
  2. DOAFLIP

DOAFLIP Recruit

I'm still here, so I'm guessing the guy trying to pm you ;)

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

SpamCat typically appears in the post of the person who's been eaten. In this case, you can get further confirmation by noticing that klimex has a spam avatar and his user title is "Banned".

4. notzen

notzen Recruit

I trade with Kawase , they use ctrader web (but they should release ctrader desktop version too soon) , for now nothing negative to say , anything is fine , i do not make any withdrawal for now , so i cannot say anything about . for all the rest they work very well . I would like to know if anyone had tried Kawase, it looks like I am the only one in the whole website :D

5. Ryang123

Ryang123 Private

IC markets is my favorite. Lowest spreads and low commission plus free disposit and free withdraws. You get your money quick too. Also great servers during news. Really don't have any complaint with them at all.

6. Farzam

Farzam Recruit

I am using 2 brokers and I have no problems with either they are GDMFX AND HOT FOREX

7. Ryang123

Ryang123 Private

I like IC Markets, Tallinex, FX Choice, and Xenia. Xenia is the best if you are good with C Trader. IC Markets is great if you are not from the USA and you are into scalping. FX Choice really caters to the USA residents well. Fair pricing all around and support is good.
    If you are looking for a broker with set spreads, FX Glory works. They are a dealing desk broker but at least you get spreads that are set in stone. Great for Sunday night trading when spreads can be wide and you are looking to fade some gaps.

8. Jellis1111

Jellis1111 Recruit

I can say forex.com is excellent about withdrawals. I had FXCM but they got in trouble in US and I loved their Trading Station Platform. I think Forex. Com intends on improving their mobile platform. I'm making money so the problems that is prevalent with all brokers is with them also but I feel safe with my funds.

9. Tony111

Tony111 Recruit

Why do you say MT4 is for novice traders?

10. Tony111

Tony111 Recruit

Right on. All this whingeing is starting to piss me off. I just want to find a good broker in Australia.