1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, are there any brokers anyone likes?

Discussion in 'Forex Company Comparisons' started by AsstModerator, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Tony111

Tony111 Recruit

Binary Options! Don't do it. Please don't. It looks good at 70-80% ROI but you need to be getting at least 2:1 on your risk. My advice is put the work in and learn to trade properly with good money management.

2. Tony111

Tony111 Recruit

Who's talkinabout Binary Options. Only an idiot would trade them anyway!

3. Tony111

Tony111 Recruit

I'd stick with Pepperstone if I was you mate. Have you seen the thread on IC Markets?

4. Tony111

Tony111 Recruit

Once again. You obviously haven't read the thread on IC Markets either.

5. labigyin35

labigyin35 Recruit

I've been with Axitrader (UK branch) since May this year. First with a standard account (no commission, but 2-3 pips spread), then with a pro account (commission but spreads less than a pip). This widens a lot during the 22.00 to 23.59 GMT. I know that just like any other broker they can and will take the other side of a trade, but they've been fair with me. Any slippage is usually in my favour, and we're talking a fraction of a pip. Withdrawals are no problem (2-3 days and it's in my bank/credit card). My only complaint is that they still use MT4, other than that they're fine.

6. live2trde

live2trde Recruit

I am using fgsmarkets.com for 5 months already and I like it. Good returns and also very good customer service. My account manager is allways keeping me up to date with market events and tehnical analizations. Nothing to complain up until now. I also recomended them to my friends and they are also happy.

7. Ryang123

Ryang123 Private

I'm very blessed to be able to use IC Markets. Can't beat the low spreads/commission. I also use FX Choice, Forex.com (Gain capital) and Traders Way. All are good but can't top IC.

8. BinaryLad

BinaryLad Private, 1st Class

For Binary Options I don't see how you can go wrong with ETX Capital. FCA regulated, UK based, etc. Been with them for 10 months with only one issue. Withdrawals always in my account in 1 working day with no hassle at all. Only have FX though.

9. baby_trader

baby_trader Recruit

Hi, I've trading with this new broker company for a couple of months and I really like their conditions. The EURUSD spread is 0.5 pip with a standard account and there is no commission. On bigger accounts they have commissions like $5 or $7 dollar, but the bigger your account the lower your spread is. Check out their website for the account's information. Their live chat is awesome. Anytime I had problem they would fix it in minutes. For me once I had some chart problem and they used TeamViewer for solving the problem.

Right now one problem is that they don't have MT4 platform but they are working on it.

I hope I was helpful,

Cheers

#129 baby_trader, Jun 8, 2018
    Lasted edited by : Jun 8, 2018
  10. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

Does this broker have a name?