• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching So, are there any brokers anyone likes?

Help me find a company
I have been using Hot Forex for around 2 years without any problems.

FPA Forums Team Note: Affiliate link removed per thread rules...

5. If you have any other financial relationship with the broker other than being a happy customer, mention that in the first sentence. This thread is in the Commerce Zone, so commercial links are permitted. You can put in an affiliate link. If you do, tell everyone why they should use your link instead of going straight to the broker's website.

I’ve been using Eaglefx and have found them good overall, always interesting to hear about others though

I`ve been trading with FortFS for a few years already , I`ve never had any problems with this broker.

I have always preferred trading with a regulated pure ECN broker and never got disappointed, although the one I am currently using has proven the best so far. I am able to withdraw within a business day.

I see this thread is pretty old but I'd like to share just in case it can help anyone!
My account is with CedarFX and I'm liking them a lot so far. Main reason is because of low costs, being that I have a 0 commission account and spreads start around 0.5 pips on EURUSD. I also like the fact that everyone gets access to the same account type and perks and the minimum required is just $10. I mention that because it seems like a lot of other brokers expect you to deposit an arm and a leg to gain access to accounts offering similar conditions.
There are other things I like as well, such as same-day withdrawals, high leverage, 24/7 support, etc. I'm no expert but think that they have a really good offer and like that withdrawing there is hassle-free.

Started trading with Aximtrade for few months, so far everything seem good. They have pretty fast deposit and withdrawal process, withdrawal usually only take 10 min for money to transfer to bank account. Tight spread on gold which is nice since I'm mainly trading gold.

I see this thread is pretty old but I'd like to share just in case it can help anyone!
My account is with CedarFX and I'm liking them a lot so far. Main reason is because of low costs, being that I have a 0 commission account and spreads start around 0.5 pips on EURUSD. I also like the fact that everyone gets access to the same account type and perks and the minimum required is just $10. I mention that because it seems like a lot of other brokers expect you to deposit an arm and a leg to gain access to accounts offering similar conditions.
There are other things I like as well, such as same-day withdrawals, high leverage, 24/7 support, etc. I'm no expert but think that they have a really good offer and like that withdrawing there is hassle-free.
its good that you like them and they offer every thing you need or look for in a broker, if they work keep with them every one is different and have different ideas of what a broker should offer and work. as long as they do every thing you ask and dont throw up red flags you will be fine

Rannforex has been the only broker I've ever used that actually allows Limit orders. All the major brokers don't allow this so for that reason alone I 5* them. Admiral markets also fall into this category but they don't have as good spreads.

REMOVED, REMOVED e REMOVED estão entre as melhores.

FPA Forums Team Note: This post violates Rule 2 from the first post in this thread.

Rules:

2. Give some useful information. "Broker A is great!" doesn't tell anyone how good the broker really is.

Back